new here from unfriendly state

• Thread starter CWF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CWF

CWF

Hi all, new here. Not in a grow-friendly state, so everything is nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more. Longtime guitar player, blues and bluegrass. EE degree and much experience in all that that implies. I like dogs, old guitars, old amps, cigars, rum, fishing and other outdoor activities. I might enjoy the occasional toke or two of good bud, but if it ain't "da kine", I don't waste my time. I don't post much; I'm here to read. Ciao!
Greenie1

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Hi all, new here. Not in a grow-friendly state, so everything is nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more. Longtime guitar player, blues and bluegrass. EE degree and much experience in all that that implies. I like dogs, old guitars, old amps, cigars, rum, fishing and other outdoor activities. I might enjoy the occasional toke or two of good bud, but if it ain't "da kine", I don't waste my time. I don't post much; I'm here to read. Ciao!
View attachment 1175351
What year is that strat?

CWF

CWF

@ComfortablyNumb
It's a mutt. Has an early L-series number on the plate, 1962 per Gruhn in Nashville, but has been refinished before I got it, and other parts were also non-original. Unusually fat neck with no date stamp on heel. I love it and will keep it forever. I got it in the late 70s from a friend for $1200.

Last edited:
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

@ComfortablyNumb
It's a mutt. Has an early L-series number on the plate, 1962 per Gruhn in Nashville, but has been refinished before I got it, and other parts were also non-original. Unusually fat neck with no date stamp on heel. I love it and will keep it forever. I got it in the late 70s from a friend for $1200.
Nice. stock pickups?

CWF

CWF

Niiiiice...
So, whatcha gonna grow with us?
Right now I have an out-of-control ETS blueberry/headband freebie fem I vegged way too big before flip (over 5' tall & bushy LOL) that is 2-3 weeks from chop, and royally stinking up my closet under a led lamp. This was a training/learning trial run, but I am learning a lot from my mistakes. Never ran inside before; I've done guerrilla outside for a long time. This is a small personal stash effort. I did get a vent installed and a carbon filter+fan setup that is giving me neg pressure and good air exchange, but I need a better circulation fan, so I'm shopping for a quiet one. Got a little bit of PM, but it is under control and mostly dealt with. I am a seed-a-holic and have too many packs, but after this I am going to run 2 plants in a scrog. Probably some old rez CSD or SD IBL - if I can get it to germ. Otherwise bohdi or cannarado or AKBB, or MNS shit... drain-to-waste ProMix with hydro nutes, currently using maxibloom.
Space is about 4' x 3' x 8' high. After this trial run, I am going to clean the shit out of the room and give it a fresh coat of Kilz, and sanitize the shit out of it.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Right now I have an out-of-control ETS blueberry/headband freebie fem I vegged way too big before flip (over 5' tall & bushy LOL) that is 2-3 weeks from chop, and royally stinking up my closet under a led lamp. This was a training/learning trial run, but I am learning a lot from my mistakes. Never ran inside before; I've done guerrilla outside for a long time. This is a small personal stash effort. I did get a vent installed and a carbon filter+fan setup that is giving me neg pressure and good air exchange, but I need a better circulation fan, so I'm shopping for a quiet one. Got a little bit of PM, but it is under control and mostly dealt with. I am a seed-a-holic and have too many packs, but after this I am going to run 2 plants in a scrog. Probably some old rez CSD or SD IBL - if I can get it to germ. Otherwise bohdi or cannarado or AKBB, or MNS shit... drain-to-waste ProMix with hydro nutes, currently using maxibloom.
Space is about 4' x 3' x 8' high. After this trial run, I am going to clean the shit out of the room and give it a fresh coat of Kilz, and sanitize the shit out of it.
Cool. we are old time gorilla growers fairly new indoor growers (~3 years) We are strictly organic. Living soil and water. We had a 2x4 tent and just added a 4x4, so I expect some much larger harvests. We were holding them small due to limited space.

Reactions: CWF

Latest posts

Top Bottom