New here glad to be part of the forum

• Thread starter Moeboi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moeboi

Moeboi

Any suggestions one what i need to do to get my plants to start flowering or go into veg state my plants been growing for almost 2 months and they are just tall and haven't started sprouting out

Moeboi

Moeboi

20210503 132952

Moeboi

Moeboi

Hi welcome to the farm first off give us a run down on your grow lights , medium , nutes , history of the plants help us help you there looking good by the way regards OD
I'm new to this so I don't know to much on what I'm doing lol this my first time i don't know notes are history of plant is I had some seeds saved from og kush I think throughout years and just wanted to try and learn to grow before I buy better quality seeds..and my lights I just bought one of those florescent grow lights from Walmart I'm just growing in the corner of my room have a sheet up to hide plants

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for lifešŸŒ±
Supporter
Should be watering the entire container till saturation at this point. Pick up a book on general gardening practices. Cannabis Specific or not.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for lifešŸŒ±
Supporter
Roots only grow where thereā€™s adequate moisture. You want the girls rooted fully, at transplant. Grow the plant in a container suitable for its root mass expansion, then transplant and water containers fully,

Moeboi

Moeboi

Roots only grow where thereā€™s adequate moisture. You want the girls rooted fully, at transplant. Grow the plant in a container suitable for its root mass expansion, then transplant and water containers fully,
Ok thanks alot I'll do and keep you guys posted

Moeboi

Moeboi

Hi welcome to the farm first off give us a run down on your grow lights , medium , nutes , history of the plants help us help you there looking good by the way regards OD
Hey bud here's a better pic of plants 2 are growing tall with few leaves

20210511 082557
20210511 082548
Moeboi

Moeboi

I'm new to this so I don't know to much on what I'm doing lol this my first time i don't know notes are history of plant is I had some seeds saved from og kush I think throughout years and just wanted to try and learn to grow before I buy better quality seeds..and my lights I just bought one of those florescent grow lights from Walmart I'm just growing in the corner of my room have a sheet up to hide plants
Hey don't laugh but here is my set up until I move and have more space in a few weeks

20210511 082507
20210511 082518
20210511 082530
Farmer88

Farmer88

Based on the stretching I'd say you do not have adequate light. Any possibility of planting outside?

Moeboi

Moeboi

Not until I move neighbors and alot of animals lol but around summer house should be done getting built 5 acres 3 of it Is woods lol and no neighbors

Moeboi

Moeboi

Based on the stretching I'd say you do not have adequate light. Any possibility of planting outside?
Should I trim the plant thats really tall or leave it alone..im going to go get the circle lights today any suggestions on what watt I should get

Farmer88

Farmer88

I'd leave it as is and let it run it's course and make notes of things you have done and obsevations you make along the way.

I am not a lighting expert. I just use a couple Spider Farmers for my indoor set up and have had good results. I think 50 watts per square foot is comon practice but please don't quote me on that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom