New here got a couple plants and seedlings ready to grow. Need help!

• Thread starter Dbkjt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dbkjt

I have a 11 week old unknown strain growing pretty good. First time grower. I used promix and perlite 60/40. I haven’t used any nutrient mix. Grow room gots it on a/c. Goin around 79-81. Lights been on 24. Any tips on best soil. Nutrients. Lights for a successful growth for my new seeds. I got black tuna seeds from the dispensary currently on 3rd day of germination. Any info helps

New here got a couple plants and seedlings ready to grow need help
New here got a couple plants and seedlings ready to grow need help 2
New here got a couple plants and seedlings ready to grow need help 3
New here got a couple plants and seedlings ready to grow need help 4
New here got a couple plants and seedlings ready to grow need help 5
RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Late to the party......

For nutrients I like Florinova Grow and Florinova Bloom for my base nutrients. Hormex/Pro Teckt Silicate/Botanicare Cal Mag for my amendments. Advanced Nutrients Big Bud added to nutrient mix for first 3 weeks of flower then back to base and amendments.

For soil I use Roots Organic Original. I amend soil with Xtreme Gardening Mykos Mycorrhizae.

For lights on a budget I would go with the Bestva BP1000. A little big for one plant but you'll be able to scale up plant count without having to buy a bigger light if you decide to continue. Light is dimmable.

If you go forward learn how to train your plant and you'll see big yields in small spaces!

Grow tent is advisable for maximum yields and better environmental control. I suggest the AC Infinity line. Their all in one kits are a great deal and the included fan/filter/controller setup pretty much automates everything once you've set all the parameters for the environment.

Top Bottom