New Here Have A Ton Of Questions

• Thread starter LadyJ420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LadyJ420

Hi y'all im LadyJ420 im a cannabis advocate im just getting into growing my own legally of course but i have a ton of questions and not sure where to begin my 1st 2 harvest were just a few to se how i was at gardening but i think im struggling with the finish. My buds are not getting dense and solid they r real fluffy and light i think i have some pretty good strains but havent found a recipe that will help add weight and solid up my buds any suggestions

P

Purpose420

Hi y'all im LadyJ420 im a cannabis advocate im just getting into growing my own legally of course but i have a ton of questions and not sure where to begin my 1st 2 harvest were just a few to se how i was at gardening but i think im struggling with the finish. My buds are not getting dense and solid they r real fluffy and light i think i have some pretty good strains but havent found a recipe that will help add weight and solid up my buds any suggestions

It's not as easy as some people think, it's not like a house plant that you can just water every few days. You have to feed it, make sure you get plenty of light, build a good root zone... There are a lot of factors involved in that

Dan789

Dan789

Yes welcome to the farm, post a few pics with some idea of what you've been doing to date ( during bloom) that hasn't given you what you're expecting.

L

LadyJ420

I knew it wasnt goin to be easy lol my veg game is on point roots r growing good nice greenery have cmh 3100 i believe in veg room strains are candy cherry blueberry and kali dog. Soil is promix hp hps 1000 watt temp stays around 70. I have more humidity than id like but i just put a dehumidifier in plenty of fans bkowing

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Hi they're welcome to the farm. Your lighting may not be enough. What size is your grow area?

P

Purpose420

What kind of nutrients and what size pot, not only does size matter, but here in the last few years, everyone is doing the fabric pots. But, I recommend 15 gallon +.

Last edited:
Top Bottom