New Here. Hello All.

• Thread starter No Pain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
No Pain

No Pain

Hello Everyone. I've been outta the game for sometime (wife issues , or should I say ex wife now.)
A littile about me . I was a private breeder doing fem cross pollination from start of "operation green merchant" in the 90's ( very scary times ) up until around 2002. My Gear consisted of aeroflo 20 and 1000watts of light mh and hps . All in a deiscrete room I built in my basement at the time.

I still have that gear , however getting my feet wet again I'm building a hp aero system and running a 600w led in a grow tent. I have broken out some of my seed stock which ranges from 14-30 years old. The 30 year old beans where passed down from a previous grower from the late 70's - early 80's ( pure sativa )

I decided to go back to what my passion , growing and breeding for no other purpose but the pure excitement and joy of it. Now I have started some beans , yes I got some to crack . I have been using scarification along with ga3 and a 24 hr soak. I hope they pull through.

Anyway that's me .

No Pain

No Pain

Welcome back to the hobby!
What are sum of the strains you have from the 70's?
STR8
Thank you.
They where labeled c,d,e . I asked when they where given to me but it had been about 10 years for him and he didn't recall what they stood for. All I know is that he grew pure sativa and he was very picky about what he smoked. I have gotten 2 e's to pop and I am hoping they pull through as I'm anxious and excited to see and try them.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Sounds sweet. Always exciting to see what mystery comes from the seed.
Good luck with the Sativas,they are out of my league right now.
I don't have the space or the time right now.
Start a grow diary of it so I can live thru your grow..
Lol
Take it easy and grow strong
STR8

BudBogart

BudBogart

Thank you.
They where labeled c,d,e . I asked when they where given to me but it had been about 10 years for him and he didn't recall what they stood for. All I know is that he grew pure sativa and he was very picky about what he smoked. I have gotten 2 e's to pop and I am hoping they pull through as I'm anxious and excited to see and try them.

Funny, was just commenting on 30 year old seeds, how people saved seeds from exceptional bud, known only by alleged country of origin, etc. I was telling @Diane that I was jealous of her stash of seeds from back in the day. Glad they are popping, keep us posted.

No Pain

No Pain

It is exciting. yes sadly enough I only grew a pure sativa once with the rest of my girls ( in the beginning) it took her almost an extra 45 days to finish from the rest of the crew. So I didn't put her down again because the way I was doing it , she would have costed me a breeding cycle every year.
I will start a diary once I get my DIY Hp kit so I can finish my tub and wait for my girls to pop up ( fingers crossed) .

No Pain

No Pain

Funny, was just commenting on 30 year old seeds, how people saved seeds from exceptional bud, known only by alleged country of origin, etc. I was telling @Diane that I was jealous of her stash of seeds from back in the day. Glad they are popping, keep us posted.

Oh yes he was a vet. That's how it all started , it wasn't about the name of the plant , it was about where it came from. Will do . I feel it could be about 3-4 weeks before I see them pop up.

Top Bottom