New here, please help!?!

• Thread starter Contej13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Contej13

Contej13

Hello I am new to growing and here's what I got so far. Please let me know what I could do to help them?

New here please help
New here please help 2
New here please help 3
Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

May we assume there’s adequate drainage in those buckets? Multiple holes have been drilled in the bottom?

Texasbob

Texasbob

Plastic buckets trap moisture a can really cause you lots of problems. I don't think that is your immediate issue though, are you using a ph meter? When your ph is off it will lead to a ton of problems. You can get a ph meter for around 30 bucks and it will make your growing go a lot smoothly. In the future you should look into cloth pots!

Homesteader

Homesteader

So it looks like a calcium consumer with one of your plants but it would help to know what you are giving the plants in terms of calcium. If you aren't giving them anything yet then I think you need to and the problem with the spots should stop. Could be a water issue or pH but most likely its just ran out of calcium to eat so its eating its leaves.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
they are stunted..
with root issues as there is no side branches growing out towards the sides.,
probably severely overwatered.. ?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
those pail are the worst for growing!!
only use those if you know what your doing..
transplant to 10 gallon fabric bag and you may have a chance of them recovering..

Contej13

Contej13

Plastic buckets trap moisture a can really cause you lots of problems. I don't think that is your immediate issue though, are you using a ph meter? When your ph is off it will lead to a ton of problems. You can get a ph meter for around 30 bucks and it will make your growing go a lot smoothly. In the future you should look into cloth pots!
Yes I have a pH meter for watering and the soil. I water with 6.5, and my soil is reading a little over seven. I'm not too sure how to get it down.

Latest posts

Top Bottom