New here

• Thread starter Jcpokinatcha
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jcpokinatcha

Howdy. New here, first time grow.
Found a seed. Germinated. It grew. Female.
Now what? Am I near harvest? Trichomes mostly cloudy and I see a few that have a slight amber colour.

Im not sure if I'm anywhere near harvest. Or what to do. I'll be reading more on this forum and hopefully find our more.

Thanks!

J.

New here
New here 2

sambapati

sambapati

Howdy. New here, first time grow.
Found a seed. Germinated. It grew. Female.
Now what? Am I near harvest? Trichomes mostly cloudy and I see a few that have a slight amber colour.

Im not sure if I'm anywhere near harvest. Or what to do. I'll be reading more on this forum and hopefully find our more.

Thanks!

J.

View attachment 1255144View attachment 1255145
You are in the window if you want a 'heavy' stone let her go 1 more week. Just water then total darkness for 48 hours then chop. Getting ready to try grove bags for curing....correct curing brings out the most of each batch. You did gr8-- backslap

J

Jcpokinatcha

You are in the window if you want a 'heavy' stone let her go 1 more week. Just water then total darkness for 48 hours then chop. Getting ready to try grove bags for curing....correct curing brings out the most of each batch. You did gr8-- backslap
Thanks. Being new to this makes it hard to know when to do things. I've read so much and learned a lot. It's been a fun ride. Hopefully I don't butcher the trimming and drying and curing.

J.

Top Bottom