New here

• Thread starter plant007
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

plant007

Hey, new here. Im from australia and love gardening and plants. I recently did a degree in horticulture, nusery and gardening not landscaping. Truth is i dont actually smoke cannabis because it gives me psychosis when i smoke it these days but i smoked it for year but i quit. I just like the plant itself im also growing atm tomatoes, capsicum, asparagus, marigolds, echinace, kangaroo paws, ginger lily and a few others. I love gardening and all things to do with horticulture. I just wish i had discovered horticulture years ago instead of wasting time. I had no idea you could make money from gardening for whatever reason lol

Gmix

Gmix

Hi

Welcome

Dout anyone will own up to growing it for profit it’s also not what “ growing your own “ is all about. Dunno about others but I grew my own to get away from that side of it.
some do it but I have a dout there showing it here least it’s not a wise idea.

Most home Growers like to get away from that part of growing as that’s why they grow their own.

Anyways starting to sound offish when I really just wanted to say hi 😋 as I noticed this had no replies last week & thought I’d say welcome.

Even if your not growing cannabis atm the love of growing never goes away & it sounds like you have quite a few different plants growing 👍

All the best to you & yours 😋

P

plant007

Dout anyone will own up to growing it for profit it’s also not what “ growing your own “ is all about. Dunno about others but I grew my own to get away from that side of it.
some do it but I have a dout there showing it here least it’s not a wise idea.

Most home Growers like to get away from that part of growing as that’s why they grow their own.

I'm not growing for profit I mean before I did a degree in Horticulture for whatever reason I didn't know you could make money gardening in general as in a gardening job lol. Thanks anyway

Top Bottom