New home for one of my UC's

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I just moved and re-setup my UC8 site..just got the plants in that have been veggin in an E&F table for a minute...runnin 2k over them in 48" umberellas to start off..runnin H&G right now but my switch over to Ionic in just a bit...setup on 24" centers

Strains are Blueberry, Blue Dream, LSD, and Hawaiian Purple Kush I am about to build a SCROG frame outta 3/4" pvc and stretch a net over the top of these girls..

Tex

New home for one of my ucs
New home for one of my ucs 2
New home for one of my ucs 3
New home for one of my ucs 4
New home for one of my ucs 5
New home for one of my ucs 6
New home for one of my ucs 7
New home for one of my ucs 8
New home for one of my ucs 9
New home for one of my ucs 10
New home for one of my ucs 11
New home for one of my ucs 12
New home for one of my ucs 13
snoopytime

snoopytime

Very Nice Mann! Theyre just waitin to soak up the sun & all that good juice! Nice clean re-setup! lol

C

CAPO

I've got a Blueberry kickin around the stable these days too..haha...never ran the Dream though. You gonna put up a fence and mess with some 6's for side lighting?

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Very nice as always. Doing the same thing I am going to be doing with my chiller. Was going to plumb pipe through the wall and just thought... hey... it is almost like pex so why not just shove it through.

Aligee

Aligee

The roots must have been massive before you transplanted to the UC ? That has to be a key factor anyhow you sure got the Uc down right nice !!!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Another clean setup Texas Kid! After running many successful UC runs, have you noticed an optimal duration between res changes... In other words how many weeks do you go between res changes in bloom? Also, are you rocking any PK boosters? :wondering

altimood

altimood

Hey TK. How are you vegging? Flooding and draining all day? Using airstones in the rez? I grew that LSD and it was killer. Had a crazy diesel fuel/ rubber tire smell. Crazy biz. Lookin' good man. Just bought a 16 site and I'm fixing to fire her up. Looks like your plants were vegged nice and made the transition easier.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I only drain a couple of time, once when I add the BudXL and again when I add the Top Booster, other than that I stack and ride the ph..

Flood and drain on a 18/6 lighting setup with (4) 15 minute flood cycles while lights on, none while off.

Tex

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Thx for the details bud! Gotta love the UC... I did one res change around 4 wks of bloom in my first run and was thinking of doing res changes every 2 or 3 wks on my next run... In any event, I'm looking forward to seeing you pull off another fat harvest... :cool

Shane20

Shane20

Nice work Tex! Lookin good so far. I am very happy with my UC so far. Just clicked after 3 weeks of veg. These things are Amazing! I will be tuned in....

Venom818

Venom818

nice tk is your blueberry the cut that taste like blueberries

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
This blueberry is pretty much blueberry all the way, Ottis Spunkmeyer styley..lol...got this one from a friend that collects gems

Tex

Venom818

Venom818

This blueberry is pretty much blueberry all the way, Ottis Spunkmeyer styley..lol...got this one from a friend that collects gems

Tex

thnx for the response tk is she indica dom or sativa dom

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
This is Barneys version but I really like it for daytime smoke, we'll see what she does in tha buckets

Tex

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Just harvested my 3rd round of LSD and she is an ass kicker as far as potency. Don't wanna post pics on someone else's thread though. My buddies and I have 3 pheno between us. i have the dankest one but she is a low yielder and fussy to grow. Can't wait to see what a pro like you can do with her TK.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Got the net stretched out and ready...16" off the deck

Tex

DSCN3675
DSCN3676
DSCN3677
DSCN3678
C

crossouttheiis

things are looking awesome tex. Have you tried the LSD from bog?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I used to rock all of BOG's stuff back in the day, definately not even remotely the same as this version from BF...I had one badass LSD that I ran for a bit, sweet and sour sticky ass plant that would purp up nice

Tex

Top Bottom