New home for one of my UC's

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

billybadazz

I grow some barneys lsd It's definetly a good producer in dirt never grew it any way else, looking forward to see how it does in the UC. It is a good daytime smoke for sure and is covered in trichs, great bag appeal. Nice earthy taste at 9 weeks a bit more fuely if I take 10 weeks.

E

Easyrasta

are they still vegging in the uc ?
if so how much longer u gona veg them.
peace
ez

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Not veggin in the UC at all, Im goin right from the E&F table into the UC system in the 12/12 room..

Tex

Rushoe

Rushoe

Fuck yeah this is gonna be a sick ass run.Good luck everything looks great so far and I am sure it will be some fucken fire up in there for sure. I will be checking in for sure keep it updated plz.

hiboy

hiboy

Hey TK
did you intercept your return line to tbe epicenter with the cooler lines. Just 90 up and over and then back?
Looks like an easy way to hook it up, is that typical way?
h

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Thats the way i do it, don't know if its typical or not though...

Tex

S

southern

Howdy fellow Texan! I hope you switch over to Ionic soon. I'd like to see what a pro like you can do with it. I'm thinking of switching to it on the next run. Just want to see if its really that compatible with the UC like the owner says. Would you be adding any boosters/additives in the veg/flower with the Ionic?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Ionic Bloom, Ionic Grow, Ionic Boost, Liquid Oxygen, Liquid Silica, Superdrive, and Green Fuse bloom

Tex

420hieagle420

looking good TK, cant wait to see how the HPK turns out. Keep It Green and Stay Safe..HE

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Liquid Oxygen
Liquid Oxygen – the well known cleansing and oxygenating agent for hydroponic systems
Liquid Oxygen contains hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) which is a highly unstable molecule. It will quickly break down in the nutrient tank releasing a free atom of oxygen. This oxygen atom is extremely reactive and will attach itself to either another atom, forming a stable oxygen molecule, or attack a nearby organic molecule, such as a virus or fungal spore. Liquid Oxygen can eliminate existing diseases and help to prevent future ones.

A daily addition of Liquid Oxygen to the nutrient tank will invigorate the plant and increase nutrient uptake, leading to faster growth rates. In plants the extra oxygen provided will massively stimulate protein production at the cellular level. This will greatly enhance the photosynthetic process, leading to bushier plants with larger leaves, thicker stems and shorter internodes. Plants will be stronger and leaves will be darker, thus collecting light with greater efficiency and further improving photosynthetic response.

Liquid Oxygen
Introduced to the European market by Growth Technology

Liquid Oxygen adds extra ions of pure oxygen to the nutrient tank – regular use leads to enhanced growth rates.
Liquid Oxygen helps to control root diseases and pathogens right in the tank – uninterrupted growth means healthier plants.
Liquid Oxygen can be used, at a higher concentration, to clean and sterilise hydroponic systems between crops as well as pots and benches in the greenhouse or elsewhere.

Tex

U

UCtestn

sub'd... havn't followed one of your grows in a while! Looking forward to it.

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Hey tex... did you notice any droop in your plants from H2O2 use? I picked some up at the dro shop and have used it. It has seem to help with ick but my plants droop a little.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I don't use any H2o2 at all right now and rarely if ever do...

Tex

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
It is a 17% H2o2 dilution but I have yet to use it so I have to reserve comment....I am changing over in the next week or so as soon as my H&G runs out..

Tex

M

medicine21

I guess Liquid Oxygen is not to be used with products containing bennies like Aquashield, Roots Excel?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I am goin to run the first run by the charts and then tweak from there if needed....I do not think the regime has any beni's in it because of the h2o2 concentrations..we'll see pretty soon

Mid flower complete nute line change, should be fun for sure..

Tex

HG23

HG23

I'm in to watch this one too, interested to see how the nute change up goes. Nice outlet covers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom