New home for one of my UC's

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Leave it assembled and use a dryer exhaust cleanout brush to clean the tubes, its like a big bong brush

Tex

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Thx for the tip Tex! I'm getting ready to start my next run, but I'm gonna use PVC like you did for the return line... :cool

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I pulled the last round down at alittle over 3lbs with zero veg time in the system....

Reloaded with the next round from the e&f tables with no veg time in the system, 12/12 from the get go..these were in 5" netpots cuz i was playin around with alot of them on the tables.

Switched to Ionic and rockin

Tex

DSCN3816
DSCN3817
DSCN3818
DSCN3819
DSCN3820
DSCN3821
DSCN3822
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Those look pretty big to start with before they decide to monster out on you. Any draw backs on the 5 inchers?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Not so far, except you can fit alot more of them on the flood tales at a time..

Tex

B

bakershredhead

Nice Tex, I'm about to put my ladies into the UC from my ebb tables. I noticed though that some of the roots are brown. It seems that the roots that end up staying in the water stay new and white but the ones that are in the air in between waterings end up turning some what brown and being air pruned. Have you noticed any thing like this in your tables? If I remember correctly your flooding every four hours. Are they under a 4,6,or 1000 kw?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here are some pics of the other run close to the end

I veg under t5's in my e&f tables

Tex

DSCN3763
DSCN3764
St3ve

St3ve

hell yea that looks awesome. How high above the canopy are your lights hanging? I'm guessing 1k's but I don't see them in any shot so I'm guessing they are pretty high.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I have been high bay'n my 1k's lately with great results, I think I am a few feet above my canopy line

Tex

St3ve

St3ve

sure as hell are gettin' great results.. maybe I should try that also.

I've been on this kick trying to get the lights closer and closer without getting hot. I've already backed off the noots (thanks to budgoggles) with great results, not I should try this.

Thanks Tex for the info

C

cultleader

Hello TK, looking good in the UC system. I have a UCXL6 and eager to start a grow but waiting for the proper place. Stay sane. Icmag refugee here.

K

Kingofcali

So for a 10x12 and wanting 6 elbow's
Of sour or chemdog what would u suggest?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Two 8 site setups side by side with 4-6k burnin in a 10x12

Tex

B

bongorilla

Rock the boat TK, killin it as usual again! Show us how it's done so we can pull out the pen and take notes.

What EC do you roll on the tables, and what ec do you roll on week 1 of 12/12?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
EC week 1 are around .7-.8 and i climb to 1.3 or so at the end

Overhead lights in vertizontal hoods

This setup has just 2k burnin overhead

Juggo, my brutha, how goes the heat pit down there? mountain life kicks ass!!

Tex

Top Bottom