New House Seeds grow by ColoradoChem

• Thread starter coloradochem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Nice CC! Cant wait to see how these do for you. Ive got Legend of 91, Da Block, Red Headed Stranger, and Armagnac on chill mode waiting for their day to be popped. Blow these up bro, ive heard all kinds of good about New House gear. Best wishes on the grow. Peace to ya! Motiv

coloradochem

coloradochem

My lone kushface, was a female. She veged slowly and didnt branch out to much. I topped her once. In bloom it has stretched some. which is nice cause of its size compared to the legend of 91s and aliens shes with. smell is dank og smelling, hardly any chem smell. should be plenty dank:D
Kushface c 9 27

Kushface b 9 27
Kushface a 9 27

Oh yeah this is day 16 of bloom.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Lookin good CC! I lost both of mine :( Idk what the hell happened! I only managed to take a weak cut from one and it's hangin in there so far ......I hope she roots for me! Good luck, NHS pics of the Kushface are awesome brutha!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
How are these coming along for you CC? I just started some Legend of 91's and am anxious to see what to expect. Drop us an update when you can. Hope all is well man. Be well brother, keep up the kills! Peace! Motiv

coloradochem

coloradochem

whats up everyone thanks for the kind words. the plants are coming along nicely. ill get some pics up in a few. Kush face is killing it!!!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
A buddy of mine works over at The Golden Goat, where new house seeds are being produced and sold. Apparently they had problems with their seed operation seeding their commercial crop, so they've had to put seed operations on hold temporarily. But if you want seedy weed for cheap, that's the place to go!

outwest

S

SatansSon

A buddy of mine works over at The Golden Goat, where new house seeds are being produced and sold. Apparently they had problems with their seed operation seeding their commercial crop, so they've had to put seed operations on hold temporarily. But if you want seedy weed for cheap, that's the place to go!

outwest

yep- lol....my niece quit them a while back cuz it was too much grief. Someone seriously messed up cuz they are selling meds that are almost solid seeds.
cheap seedy moldy immature meds to the public and not so cheap at all for the quality.
And these are the outfit won the cannacup in has my nephew so pissed off? Hell they dont even cast a shadow on things I've seen happenin in Colorado lately.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
yep- lol....my niece quit them a while back cuz it was too much grief. Someone seriously messed up cuz they are selling meds that are almost solid seeds.
cheap seedy moldy immature meds to the public and not so cheap at all for the quality.
And these are the outfit won the cannacup in has my nephew so pissed off? Hell they dont even cast a shadow on things I've seen happenin in Colorado lately.
Hey, sometimes shit happens when you are running an op that big. Or a small one for that matter. It's pretty easy for a major pollen transfer to happen if things are all in a close proximity to eachother or a worker doesn't clean up properly. Nonetheless, im sure TR will get shit tightened up and get back on track. Everybody has ups and downs. DEFINITELY not going to let a mishap affect my belief that they bread some serious fire (see CC's pics above :)). ill let MY garden with their gear make that choice for me. Ya know? Peace all! Motiv

T

Tierra Rojo

Yep. The Goat is pretty fucked up right now. Vey little of the meds I produce go there. What is on their shelves comes from their other store and grows (Vip). All the product I produce goes to Kushism. Or so I'm told. All the brown moldy shit is from a greenhouse grow and was all purchased wholesale . The seeds in the product at the goat had zero to do with seed production. They have a few old rooms still controlled and grown in by the former staff. I gave them tons of seedlings more or less ready to flip. The main grower on that side of the house missed a male on a table that backed up to one of his A/C units. Seeded his entire room. 160 lights worth. Screwed them pretty good. We control the other side of the house. Many of you have been in the building and know how I'm set up. I run all the new rooms. All of which run like tops and produce some of the finest herb I've ever grown. Seeds are produced in an entirely different location and have nothing to do with this OPC. We managed to grow to seedless completion some 2,500 seedlings on our side of the house. Males all culled tagged and collected. Tons of pics and video on other sites that document all of that. My only connection to the seeded weed fiasco was that I gave them plants to flower. That group is no longer allowed to work with seeds. Ask Paco about this. Man lost his job over it. Owner and him butted heads on the daily and when this happened Paco let them all know what idiots they are. Sucks,but it is what it is. The guys who work at the shop know fuck all nothing about what goes on at the grow. That's one of the main problems. Things are changing quickly with this group. Not sure what the future holds, but that has nothing to do with any fuck ups. We will continue to do what we do regardless of where we are. We have managed to do tons of work and grow more seeds of individual strains than most centers or seed producers will grow in their entire careers. Good work got and is still getting done.

Coloradochem = She is quite lovely and very representative of the cross. We are flowering out hundreds of them now, and I'm very pleased with their triched kushy goodness. The Legend of '91 are in my opinion the best representation of Chemdog 91 in seed form I've ever seen. All big Chemmy taters that won't have their stank controlled. Thanks for the support guys.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Yep. The Goat is pretty fucked up right now. Vey little of the meds I produce go there. What is on their shelves comes from their other store and grows (Vip). All the product I produce goes to Kushism. Or so I'm told. All the brown moldy shit is from a greenhouse grow and was all purchased wholesale . The seeds in the product at the goat had zero to do with seed production. They have a few old rooms still controlled and grown in by the former staff. I gave them tons of seedlings more or less ready to flip. The main grower on that side of the house missed a male on a table that backed up to one of his A/C units. Seeded his entire room. 160 lights worth. Screwed them pretty good. We control the other side of the house. Many of you have been in the building and know how I'm set up. I run all the new rooms. All of which run like tops and produce some of the finest herb I've ever grown. Seeds are produced in an entirely different location and have nothing to do with this OPC. We managed to grow to seedless completion some 2,500 seedlings on our side of the house. Males all culled tagged and collected. Tons of pics and video on other sites that document all of that. My only connection to the seeded weed fiasco was that I gave them plants to flower. That group is no longer allowed to work with seeds. Ask Paco about this. Man lost his job over it. Owner and him butted heads on the daily and when this happened Paco let them all know what idiots they are. Sucks,but it is what it is. The guys who work at the shop know fuck all nothing about what goes on at the grow. That's one of the main problems. Things are changing quickly with this group. Not sure what the future holds, but that has nothing to do with any fuck ups. We will continue to do what we do regardless of where we are. We have managed to do tons of work and grow more seeds of individual strains than most centers or seed producers will grow in their entire careers. Good work got and is still getting done.

Coloradochem = She is quite lovely and very representative of the cross. We are flowering out hundreds of them now, and I'm very pleased with their triched kushy goodness. The Legend of '91 are in my opinion the best representation of Chemdog 91 in seed form I've ever seen. All big Chemmy taters that won't have their stank controlled. Thanks for the support guys.
Thanks for clearing that up bro. Sounds like a hell of a situation, shitty Paco got canned over it too, eeeesh. Stoked on the Legend of 91's too, just started a few a couple weeks ago. Theres already a thread up (Motiv's Maniacal Mixed Bag Grow) with them and a BUNCH of other gear, but ill be sure they get a piece of the spotlight and get their chance to show people whats really in those beans. Have almost all of the rest as well, i think I told you that at Alti's crib but anyway, next time theres a open spot ill get some more cracked and document them as well. Hope all is going good for ya man. Stay true and keep up the excellent work brother! Be well TR! Motiv

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

Sounds like it was a mutual parting of ways. You can only handle so much when others are fucking up your shit. As if a grower doesn't have enough to worry about, add in the co-opted building and shit.
No thanks.

P.S. I had friends miss a male before (and it was a happy accident for me, good male), but everytime it comes down to lazziness or incompetence. I'd have told them eat shit and die, too.

Top Bottom