New House Seeds grow by ColoradoChem

• Thread starter coloradochem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dorje

Dorje

Did I miss something here? :D

Nice pics coloradochem! Looks like the NH gear is legit.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
This c-unit dude needs to be drug out and shot

Im surprised he has his hands free to type with all the cock hes strokin'. Flippin Pterodactyl'n 3 dudes at once

coloradochem

coloradochem

Not poking any bulls or wolverines here, Lets get this mofo back on track, heres some level headed music to do so. Dank Colorado nug shots up soon!

coloradochem

coloradochem

Legend of 91 one of 2, both were diff phenos. both seem dank as hell so far. doubt that'll change
Legendof91 day62b

Legendof91 day 62a

Off subject, but super stoked about this one.Thanks to a good friend, The newest girl to the CC home, here to stay this time, the tasty miss golden goat, lol.

Golden Goat

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
these people have some fire !nice job bye the way

coloradochem

coloradochem

Hey Hey all, So a quick update. I took the kushface at 69days. And its curing up now! It didnt have a gigantic yield, due to some issues in veg, but thats ok cause i got a new mother. The taste is incredible, brought back alot of memories for me. Ill get some nugs shots up soon. and the legends are still kicking along, im going to take them to 80 or 85 i think. Thanks for stopping in, and goooo BRONCOS!!!

homebrew420

homebrew420

Cochem, flowers look great! looks strongly leaning to the '91. Other similarities to her. Looks as though it may be a smaller yield though? Did I miss the odor description?
So does someone know the standing of New house Seeds? I could call and find out , haha.

Keep up the good work COchem!

Peace

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Cochem, flowers look great! looks strongly leaning to the '91. Other similarities to her. Looks as though it may be a smaller yield though? Did I miss the odor description?
So does someone know the standing of New house Seeds? I could call and find out , haha.

Peace

I've heard they stopped producing seeds for the immediate future

coloradochem

coloradochem

Peace

Yeah she seems to be on the smaller side. Im gna try a scrog of her, once i get my mother grown up enough. No you didnt miss odor description.Im not to great at describing them, She smells like og, sour, dank, with a slight sweet hint. Taste is straight classic kush, atleast what i know that to be.
Yeah i heard there having a few issues over at NH, hope they get em worked out soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom