New indoor setup tips needed

• Thread starter dankybuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankybuds

dankybuds

Im going to start my first grow soon. Here is my list of stuff i will be getting on amazon. vivosun carbon filter and inline fan, ph and tds tester,digital hydrometer, 10 inch box fan, 6 inch clip fan, 2x2x4 grow tent, spiderfarmer sf-1000, adjustable rope hanger,ph up and down, quart of calmag, mother earth 70% coco 30% perlite, power strip, general hydroponics 3 pack, syringes for nuts, programable outlet timer digital, 3 gallon fabric pots, saucers, and gardening wire. I plan on growing 1 solid big plant and lst it to help keep its height lower and increase tops. Its a discrete closet grow i dont plan on running a dehu and a hu because of budget. The strain i want to grow is mozar from https://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/mazar. Is there anything you guys recommend and also are those nutrients good enough i know they mess with ph but that wont be a problem considering i will be adjusting the ph of my water.

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

that Mazar strain looks suitable for this grow, short stocky, low odour (while growing) traits.

get going, get the products...pop that seed. you got everything (i think) you need on that shopping list, and you can get whatever you missed or need as you go. don't procrastinate any further, only so much research you can do, get your hands dirty. sooner you start, sooner you get results, sooner you figure out how to do it, given your personal growing conditions.

maybe you want to make room for a second plant. single plant is 'all eggs in one basket'.

finally, good luck.

Top Bottom