New Journal - Blueberry x White Widow & Stardawg

• Thread starter SchwiftyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Day 30 Veg-

Net is now on and will start filling out the spaces to prepare for flower. So far, neither of them are showing signs of needing any nutrients. I will be giving a top layer of DE and 3tsp tobacco dust for an extra nitrogen push and small PK additiv probably within the next week. This should hopefully get me by until flower starts because I don’t have any extra soil to top layer.

These fabric pots and soil are amazing at holding the water and drying out within a few days, making things much easier to maintain.

✌️

BF1153B1 E14E 41D2 BFE1 02BD3E15B703
9878FDB6 1499 4D27 8E90 9DEC2EF6952B
886C27DC F8DF 496B B7F7 FB832337422E
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Day 33 Veg-

Top dressed -
3 tsp of tobacco dust
2 tsp of DE

Watered-
1 gallon water - 2 tsp calmag

Plants are looking great and still training them around the net to fill in the spaces which will take a bit of time.

I’m seeing my first issues on the leafs of SD#2, it’s either calmag or too much light since it’s taller. Every watering they get a calmag feeding since I’m using RO water. Does anyone know if that’s an issue? I don’t think it’s a deficiency but what do y’all think?
EEADFA24 55C1 4285 9133 B1FC376DF62E

BW#2 in the lower left is taking her sweet time. I don’t think she’s going to fill in the spaces like the other 3! ✌️

15EDD605 7F36 47EB BC71 9485A6F6D4F1
7DB8B611 10DD 4608 8A3C 983DF9AB643D
JerzeyMike

JerzeyMike

Just tuning into this thread. Looking great Schwifty. That one leaf maybe due to the light, by the looks of everything else, I wouldn't be overly concerned! Keep it up! That groot is cool! Ive always had random little guys or gnomes in my gardens. Usually stuff i found at work doing demo on houses.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Just tuning into this thread. Looking great Schwifty. That one leaf maybe due to the light, by the looks of everything else, I wouldn't be overly concerned! Keep it up! That groot is cool! Ive always had random little guys or gnomes in my gardens. Usually stuff i found at work doing demo on houses.
Thanks bro I appreciate you stopping by and checking it out. Garden gnomes are so cool, they bring a cool touch to a grow.

I am leaning more towards the light causing my issue as well. Just to be safe, I lowered my intensity from 60% to 50% to see if that brings the coloration back. If it starts getting worst I’ll take it from there!

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Day 33 Veg-

Top dressed -
3 tsp of tobacco dust
2 tsp of DE

Watered-

Plants are looking great and still training them around the net to fill in the spaces which will take a bit of time.

I’m seeing my first issues on the leafs of SD#2, it’s either calmag or too much light since it’s taller. Every watering they get a calmag feeding since I’m using RO water. Does anyone know if that’s an issue? I don’t think it’s a deficiency but what do y’all think?
View attachment 1303343

BW#2 in the lower left is taking her sweet time. I don’t think she’s going to fill in the spaces like the other 3! ✌️
Looks good in there man. Especially for 30 days. You said those are 3 gallon pots right?

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Looks good in there man. Especially for 30 days. You said those are 3 gallon pots right?
Thanks bro I appreciate it very much! Today marks day 35 of veg, going to try and fill in as many gaps as I can in the net. I’ve got my fingers crossed for a flower flip Dec 1st but don’t want to get my hopes up.

And, yes they are in 3 gallon fabric pots and they seem to be loving it. I personally love them, as long as you have a water sprayer because hand watering just always makes too much run off on the sides. The water sprayer takes a long time to water all 4, but I get a small tiny bit of run off at the bottom and very rarely the sides, and they dry out within 3-4 days which I prefer over a week drying time with my 5 gallons.

Thanks again for stopping over bro, spiral out 🌀

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Short video of day 35. Still training and some leaf twisting on SD#2 but her coloration is back so it was a light intensity issue. Keeping the light at 50% ✌️

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Day 37 Veg-

Watering day

Girls are trucking along. My second net failed to ship to me and now I don’t think my reorder will be here by the time I need to put it on, kind of bummed. So instead I’ve just raised this net a few more inches. I will let the plants grow up into that, fill in as much as I can before flipping. ✌️

C6ACF10C 65DF 4446 843C 7934E821B3D6
AE450930 3C77 45AC BB7A 9791C3BDCB2F
Lockebox

Lockebox

Day 37 Veg-

Watering day

Girls are trucking along. My second net failed to ship to me and now I don’t think my reorder will be here by the time I need to put it on, kind of bummed. So instead I’ve just raised this net a few more inches. I will let the plants grow up into that, fill in as much as I can before flipping. ✌️
Groots about to get lost in the jungle 🤣

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

Looking nice in here dude. The BBxWW sounds tasty. Tuning in

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Day 40 Veg-

Watering day-

1 gallon water, each one gets a 1/4 gallon slow and steady and get only a small amount of run off at the bottom.

2 tsp CalMag
pH 6.7

Day Temps: 81
Day Humidity: 66-71% Ramped up

Night Temps: 71
Night Humidity: 63%

VPD: 1.0-1.12

Still letting her grow up into the net, still committed to doing only one instead of 2. The BBWW in the lower left has now caught up, I’m really happy with how even everyone is right now.

I know these girls need their first feeding soon because the soils getting tapped out at this point. My FF lineup is still in the process of getting to me and hope it will arrive by next week so I can start. If not, I will do another small top dress of tobacco dust to get me some N to the girls. I have a small amount of GH 3 part left but not enough for 4 plants entire grow cycle so I personally don’t want to mix brands during a grow. Give an update in a couple of days with a couple of pictures.

Happy growing everyone! ✌️

DB3B34A9 D348 4580 AE4D B1C3ACD2AC96
8784FD2D EA1F 4A1C 84B4 524401938DC8
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Day 41 Veg- Happy Gobble Gobble day growmies

I had a huge smile after opening the tent this morning! Beautiful canopy forming and the Stardawgs are peeking through the net. This is as tall as I want to allow them to get before flipping so I’m going to tuck tuck and tuck until December 1st and keep tucking for a week into flower and then let ‘em stretch. That is the plan, unless someone with more experience has a better idea or plan. I don’t have experience in tents and really don’t want to outgrow it 🤣 Ill be taking the girls out for around 20 minutes to do a tent wipe down before flipping to flower.

Also, got some other great news…my second net will arrive dec 4th and my FF nutrient line up arrives on Monday, just in time!!

Have a great thanksgiving everyone and happy smoking and growing!! ✌️

DAB5A48B 2ABF 4A8D 96CF E16E2DF4E235
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Tomorrow is watering day! These girls need nutrients, but they’re just going to have to wait until next week when they arrive!! We are almost at that time to flip to 12/12 and have this party started! Groots slowly getting lost in the forest

52A83D99 FC59 42AE 8D59 CBB3DD426F7D
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Tomorrow is watering day! These girls need nutrients, but they’re just going to have to wait until next week when they arrive!! We are almost at that time to flip to 12/12 and have this party started! Groots slowly getting lost in the forest
Killer looks plants man. Looking better and better every time you post up. I feel like they are gonna have some nice flowers 🤔

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Killer looks plants man. Looking better and better every time you post up. I feel like they are gonna have some nice flowers 🤔
Hell yeah man I love waking up every morning to see their progress. It’s hard not opening the tent throughout the day, thankfully there’s a window to peek in here and there 😂

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
That looks like a nice tent setup. I suspect you will have a good harvest in the following months.
Thanks bro, AC infinity stuff is definitely top notch stuff but Spider farmer SE3000 is amazing!! I had to go with the bar light versus ACs quantum design but both I highly recommend! I’m really hoping so, I need a good size harvest to get me through the hump for the next harvest ✌️ thanks for stopping by and commenting!!

Top Bottom