New Ladies Lighting Schedule 20-4

• Thread starter Cloverdalestan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cloverdalestan

Cloverdalestan

I don't get when people try to predict when they are going to harvest... you really have to let the plants decide. 🤷‍♀️
Yes , my plan is a flexible outline .
Subject to change and adjustment .

by the way , others mentioned topping. I just topped the two largest plants and will top the other two this weekend . Nets will be adjusted as needed .

thanks for all the feedback!

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
Take the net off for now. You don't need it till you have bud sites set to put through the squares. I only say do it now, because if you wait they will be damaged by untangling them. A whole plant through a hole does nothing but make you fight to water and prune and care for them

Cloverdalestan

Cloverdalestan

Take the net off for now. You don't need it till you have bud sites set to put through the squares. I only say do it now, because if you wait they will be damaged by untangling them. A whole plant through a hole does nothing but make you fight to water and prune and care for them
Thx

Cloverdalestan

Cloverdalestan

Here we are at week four. I plan to flip the four next Sunday at week 5. The plants are Gorilla Glue #4 and a single Sky Walker OG.
The four large plants sprouted on four different days , the largest on April 15. They have been topped once. Yes, I have both nets up but I will raise each a bit after the flip. Grow Big started at week two (diluted). Big Bloom starts Wed (also diluted). The two on the left will be leaving the tent for the great outdoors. A few bottom leaves yellowing. I will check pH and soil wetness tomorrow. I’m guessing just a bit of overwatering .

EE44D89F F29F 40E5 BF96 A0481BB2B8D6
Cloverdalestan

Cloverdalestan

Here’s an update. Five plants, 4 Gorilla Glue#4, one Sky Walker OG.
Six weeks since germination. Day two of flowering. Seems like they grow multiple inches everyday! Start Tiger Bloom tomorrow. Ended Grow Big on Sunday. They are at two feet plus right now. I’m threading the branches through the first net. The second net will be raised 5-7 inches or so in 10 days or so. I only topped once and will likely regret that decision. Very pleased. Hope to harvest at week 9 of harvest in early August.

3849A560 1BE3 4BB9 8E1B 7A50355130D7
Top Bottom