As Designed New layout and adding pics

• Thread starter urbanfog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
urbanfog

urbanfog

Can you please start a thread into Help forum and let us know what you use as browser and how you got it fixed? There are other people still having issues. Thanks!

Being a old/New farmer I had issues with adding pics prior to the most recent change, THANKS!
I am running Chrome, and adding my pics via the "upload a File" button below while in response/new thread box.

Once added I had the option to just add a thumbnail or actual image to my post.
Hope that helps!
UF

T

TECK

Thanks for confirming that it works for you. :)
What issues you had before, when it was not working?

urbanfog

urbanfog

I was getting errors ( sorry I didnt take note of specifics) when uploading pics to my grow journal ( all pics resized, xif data scrubbed etc, no different this time). To be honest I frequent here and one other invite only site so I never worried about it. I figured I'll just read and learn lol and not worry about pics. After the update you guys did, I tried again and here we are :)

Cheers,
UF

old skool

old skool

Premium Member
Supporter
up and running now, thanks TECK. ^^ error issues also same picture same method worked today.

T

TECK

up and running now, thanks TECK. ^^ error issues also same picture same method worked today.
You had issues with images before the style upgrade (the blue style) but now everything works fine? Just making sure I understand correctly the problem. :)

Top Bottom