New leaves in center discolored

• Thread starter Slap
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slap

Slap

I have never grown a cannibis plant before. Hopefully you can see the leaf discoloration in the center of new leaves. Anyone know why?

New leaves in center discolored
Vagician

Vagician

What pH are you watering with? Are you feeding it nutrients yet? What brand of soil are you using? New growth yellowing could be iron deficiency but most seedlings and clones don't need a lot of nutrients so I'm leaning toward a pH issue. Look into "pH nutrient availability" on google.

Slap

Slap

Ok! I will get a test kit. Been using rain water. Other than that does it look ok?

Slap

Slap

I started to put it outside, It has been really nice here in southern Cali. I also have a small grow light with three arms. I put it about 6in away

Slap

Slap

I m going to have to grow it outside, other people in house don't like the smell. I can't comprehend their sense of smell. LoL

Slap

Slap

What kind of light are you using an what is the distance form the seedling?
I started to put it outside it's been nice in So Cal and using a low wattage light with the three bendable arms. about 4 to 6 in. away. Leaves were on the dark side. Started to put it outside they have been lightening up.

Slap

Slap

What kind of light are you using an what is the distance form the seedling?
After being outside all day, the leaves look like this. They were straight, when I put her outside. I know it's not lack of water.
20200326 181512 HDR

Top Bottom