S

StonedOwl

Ah, finally it's been harvested.
How long did those take to grow?

Glad to see your harvest man, hope its some good shit. :rasta:

I

I N Hail

Well Howdy Bro:hi

What a great grow my friend,Beng a Si Fi fan myself i find these led's very interesting.
Be nice to hear your smoke report to see if there's any diff
in the final quality of the bud's

INH

BansheeRider

BansheeRider

hi there bf74,

im doing alot of research on these systems since i have a space problem and led/cfl seems the way to go...
i found a guy that sells 50w DIY kits with cree leds but im still waiting for some answers from him.

from what i gathered, you have added cfl's to balance out the spectrum? is this so you have IR light as well?

what i dont understand is the use of those led spots....is that just so you have more light in general?

bottom line, would you recommend going LED?

great grows
BR

B

bf74

hi there bf74,

im doing alot of research on these systems since i have a space problem and led/cfl seems the way to go...
i found a guy that sells 50w DIY kits with cree leds but im still waiting for some answers from him.

from what i gathered, you have added cfl's to balance out the spectrum? is this so you have IR light as well?

what i dont understand is the use of those led spots....is that just so you have more light in general?

bottom line, would you recommend going LED?

thank you my friend, and if space heat issues are a concern-a healthy dose of cfl- with one of those 50w kits would be an excellent start.CFL's work great for the micro-grower IMHO- I like the diy tek much better anyway-gives you a more in depth understanding how these things work.Now I've switched over to pure led-I have enough of them now to do so, and make the ends justify the means.But one thing that may interest you-check out ledgrow.eu-he's getting 1g/watt with 60 watts of led, and he gives you a list of the stuff he used, and where to get it.

Top Bottom