New lighting for my micro grow.

• Thread starter BunkerBSMNT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BunkerBSMNT

BunkerBSMNT

Designing a new lighting set up for my micro grow. Plan is to add 2 300w blue/red spectrum cob leds with dimmers that a friend is building me. This image is my 3d drawing of how I plan to use them
New lighting for my micro grow
New lighting for my micro grow 2

BunkerBSMNT

BunkerBSMNT

This is the light I currently use. lol will be adding the two new ones in either side to use for flowering
9CC12548 CA8A 4676 A31F 601D9BC0F44C

BigCube

BigCube

Uh not to be that guy.. but 5x4.5x5.3 isn't micro lol. I'm I a 3x3x6 atm, I dibt even think that is micro. When I think of micro, I think of PC cases and speaker boxes. Lol

Very nice work though man!

BunkerBSMNT

BunkerBSMNT

Uh not to be that guy.. but 5x4.5x5.3 isn't micro lol. I'm I a 3x3x6 atm, I dibt even think that is micro. When I think of micro, I think of PC cases and speaker boxes. Lol

Very nice work though man!
LOL I think of anything with 4 1K HPS & a 400W MH or less to be micro! LOL Speaker boxes and space buckets and stuff would be nano-grow! :)
I'm hoping because of national legalization that lots of small boutique growers will start popping up but the regulations make it super expensive at the moment.
Either way what ever size category you'd cal it I love my little grow room!
Hopefully I'll have these new lights installed in the next week or so and see what they're capable of. The current LED light Im using isn't cutting it.

Top Bottom