New member....finally

• Thread starter Jerry_Va
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jerry_Va

Jerry_Va

What's up everybody. I'm Jerry from Va. I've been trying to keep myself on the down low for a long time now but don't see a need to anymore. Im no expert by any means but have been around the block a few times. Grew the same strain for about 10 years before I ever bought a pack of seeds and started indoor. I've grew out 6 packs in the last 2 years. Made a few crosses with my "green bud" just for shits and giggles but have only found one real true keeper out of all those packs. Peanut Butter sunshine. Also have a fat stack of pollen in the freezer from her brother. Don't know if I'm just too picky or what but phenotypical expression was all over the place in pretty much every pack I've ran so far and everything was lacking in one department or the other. I really like pheno hunting but now that Va is legal I plan to get a few clones shipped in and take a bit of a break from it. I run in coco and will be switching from Advanced Nutrients (which I've always used) and will be trying the Jacks 321. Will probably start a journal once I finish my current run which I have cooked pretty bad from heat and salt build up. A pic of my PBS. Have only run her once but she's bad ass and ready to go again as soon as I get room.
New memberfinally

Lilolme

Lilolme

Whats up bud chillin in va too, always lookin for tip and such, show off a little
EDC8E662 2F41 477F 9D69 E99A2D41010D

Top Bottom