New member, first time grower, looking for advise

• Thread starter Bizal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bizal

Hi everyone
I'm a first time grower.
I live in zone 7a, long island ny. 1hr out side of NYC.
I would be growing outdoors. Ny allows 12 plants per house hold. 6 mature and 6 in mature.
My question Is, should I start from seeds or clones?
I would like something easy to grow that has good yelds and helps with anxiety for outdoor grow.
I was gonna buy from thc farmer because easy payment options and great reviews
It's March 6th now, so I don't know if I have enough time to start from seeds and maybe it would be better to go clones for my first time.
Any bread suggestions that fit my criteria.
I would like to get started right away and I can start inside, since it's still in the 40° here.
Also should I go with auto seeds or feminine seeds?
I have been doing a lot of research, but nothings as good as advice from someone that has done it, made mistakes and learned first hand.
Thanks in advance
Bizal

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Try autos for sure. They’re not my choice but they can finish outdoors. Sativas are less susceptible to molds usually but are known to cause anxiety in some. Further they take longer. Check Green House for their Big Bang.

In other words run autos and photos. Make every grow an experiment.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Hi everyone
I'm a first time grower.
I live in zone 7a, long island ny. 1hr out side of NYC.
I would be growing outdoors. Ny allows 12 plants per house hold. 6 mature and 6 in mature.
My question Is, should I start from seeds or clones?
I would like something easy to grow that has good yelds and helps with anxiety for outdoor grow.
I was gonna buy from thc farmer because easy payment options and great reviews
It's March 6th now, so I don't know if I have enough time to start from seeds and maybe it would be better to go clones for my first time.
Any bread suggestions that fit my criteria.
I would like to get started right away and I can start inside, since it's still in the 40° here.
Also should I go with auto seeds or feminine seeds?
I have been doing a lot of research, but nothings as good as advice from someone that has done it, made mistakes and learned first hand.
Thanks in advance
Bizal
Hi, welcome you have time to start with seed but go fem its much easier and productive per seed. Have you considered Auto's...they harvest in far less time and there are good varieties to choose from...If you have good fall weather and growing into late October isn't an issue then Photo fems will give you the biggest bang for your buck A seed planted today would be a nice sized plant to put outside in May, it'll veg for 2 more months and with TLC you could harvest an 8 ft monster or 12 in October....GL