New member, Old grower.

• Thread starter Gstav
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gstav

Hey all,

Just doing the general intro as I'm new to THCFarmer. Finally Legal!!! Just doing home growing projects for personal now. Growing 30 years off and on since hiding my first plant at 16yo in my bedroom closet. Mom said my room smelled funny lol ;-)

Well, really nice we have a forum to share now! last harvest pic below, power plant.

New member old grower
Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Hey all,

Just doing the general intro as I'm new to THCFarmer. Finally Legal!!! Just doing home growing projects for personal now. Growing 30 years off and on since hiding my first plant at 16yo in my bedroom closet. Mom said my room smelled funny lol ;-)

Well, really nice we have a forum to share now! last harvest pic below, power plant.
Ha! We have some things in common......welcome......very cool place here. ;)

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
That was Power Plant. Now I'm just waiting on seeds. Gonna try Girl Scout Cookies next.
Power plant....I think it's called "Pure power plant", I forget which company it's from, but I got some seeds in the fridge for my next run. I don't know how close to harvest you are, the leaves are yellow for sure but the bud looks very healthy, love the "reaching" still going on.

Ah.....you said "was" ....what do you think of it as the finished product? I'm thinking it might be better as a breeder strain than on its own but how do you like it?

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
nope started around 2008
Welcome to the farm!!! A lot of us feel more comfortable showing off our love with the new legality changes in the world :) happy to have ya here and hope to see a journal in the future 😊
No doubt. Anyone who's been through the 80s-90s has paid their paranoia dues......better than going to prison. Every time I hear about records being expunged, that makes me happy. NY is favoring people who've been harmed by marijuana laws..... .

It's not that now it's ok and then it wasn't. If we admit that it was never wrong/a crime, then that goes just as much for 1985 as it does for today.

G

Gstav

Welcome to the farm!!! A lot of us feel more comfortable showing off our love with the new legality changes in the world :) happy to have ya here and hope to see a journal in the future 😊
thanks! always looking for some good reading ;-)

S

Stonemason7767

No doubt. Anyone who's been through the 80s-90s has paid their paranoia dues......better than going to prison. Every time I hear about records being expunged, that makes me happy. NY is favoring people who've been harmed by marijuana laws..... .

It's not that now it's ok and then it wasn't. If we admit that it was never wrong/a crime, then that goes just as much for 1985 as it does for today.
Right on brother

G

Gstav

Would be a nice thing. Even with all the changes in the laws, it still feels bittersweet.
Can't see it for anything more than these "States" have just decided they now want a piece of this pie.

Top Bottom