New member question on concentrate tolerance

• Thread starter Dankdood13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dankdood13

Hi guys, my name is Dan. Happy 4:20/7:10 wherever you are. I love this site. Hope you are getting what you need from Mary Jane.

I wanted to ask if anyone else is having tolerance issues after dabbing daily for a few years. I swear, and I mean this, I doubt if snoop or anyone else for that matter can out smoke me. I swear there are days I can smoke an eigth of shatter, and I may only be high for a few min per hit. Or, I can be oxygen depleted and feeling that. I've done gram dabs all that. I think I've burned my thc receptors out. I'm 39,so I'm not a kid I'm not bragging. I want to know if any of you deal with the same issue. Let me know your thoughts if any on how to combat this issue. Thanks guys!!!

Dan789

Dan789

You might want to pace yourself, or you’ll be a wreck when/if you get to be my age otherwise (I’m 68). I’ll have a big blunt for you. Peace 😎

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

I dab 90% distillate only. Been doing that for the last 3 yrs. You can say I have a very high tolerance now. I dab 2-3g a week personally.

I do not ever plan on cutting down.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Tolerance is a bitch, whether it is from Cannabis, Opiates, or anything else. The first thing I noticed after smoking concentrates (I'm in my 60s) is that my tolerance increased very quickly and if I stayed stoned all day, after a while I didn't notice it as much. Your only option is to cut back. This will slowly reduce your tolerance and you will begin to feel the effects more. I'm sure that you still feel them, but aren't aware of it because you are used to being stoned 24/7.
Most of the folks on the site grow their own, with some preferring the buds and some making concentrates. As with anything, tolerance comes from high doses and is going to require a period of lower levels to reduce it. I've been smoking for over 50 years and now need it more for the medical benefits than the buzz, although both are taken care of. Get some regular buds and smoke them for a while... save the shatter and stuff for special occasions or you will suffer from high tolerance constantly. Take a break for 18 hours and you will be surprised how much you feel it afterwards.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

You might want to pace yourself, or you’ll be a wreck when/if you get to be my age otherwise (I’m 68). I’ll have a big blunt for you. Peace 😎
I'm even older.....The trick for me is having multiple strains and sources..Smoke, Tincture, Hash, and Rosin are my friends, and I have not felt tolerance for a long time..BTW..I stay "medicated" 24x7, and have done so for a few yrs now. If THC leaves my system..the pain returns.

Top Bottom