New member with first grow!!😎🙃

• Thread starter PurpleSkrap
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PurpleSkrap

PurpleSkrap

I'll look into that soil for my next grow. Thanks on the information and hope your grow is successful.

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

Thanks, in 1 week of flowering my Bubba Kush. They are looking great and seeing the start of flowering at just 5 days going 12/12 with the lights. Keeping a close eye and pampering them.

PurpleSkrap

PurpleSkrap

Thanks, in 1 week of flowering my Bubba Kush. They are looking great and seeing the start of flowering at just 5 days going 12/12 with the lights. Keeping a close eye and pampering them.
They look beautiful. I can't wait till mine grow that big:) hopefully they stay in good shape.

PurpleSkrap

PurpleSkrap

They look beautiful. I can't wait till mine grow that big:) hopefully they stay in good shape.

Terpeneluv

Terpeneluv

They sure look like they're off to a good start! Keep those pics coming.

You'll get as much advices you want here. Great place.

Welcome to the farm!

PurpleSkrap

PurpleSkrap

They sure look like they're off to a good start! Keep those pics coming.

You'll get as much advices you want here. Great place.

Welcome to the farm!
Thanks man and I'm loving the Farm. So much information that's easy to find on here. Pics will be uploaded every 24 hours 😎😎🍁🍁💨💨

PurpleSkrap

PurpleSkrap

Day 10💪🏼😎🍁 how many weeks should I leave plants in vegetative stage? Just wondering

20191029 220852
20191029 221009
20191029 221035
20191029 221113
20191029 221146
20191029 221244
20191029 220120
Bud shiners

Bud shiners

Yeah I agree I would lower the light a little bit use the back of the hand method put your hand above the plant and feel on the back of your hand the light if it's warm or look warm perfect if it's hot then you need to raise a light also on your next row don't start your seedlings and such big pots NFL grow a lot slower than that pot start them in K-Cups and then when they get too big for the cup then transplant them in the pot size you have You might want to consider clock pots too they're not expensive about two bucks and you get more oxygen that way and you don't have the fear of overwatering but as of right now they look great I also would be concerned about too much red light I throw a CFL in there to add some blue go with your kelvin reading vegetation should be 6500 Kelvin and flower is anything below 2700 which is more red spectrum below is my newest girl 5 and 1/2 weeks in the flower and like the other guys said easy on the news stay away from flower nudes use your grow nudes 2-1-6 7-4-10 that type of ratio The next time you smaller parts on seating though grow faster and you won't be going down they're not growing at all take forever for them roots to get around that big pot at that small of baby also I know she had miracle grow soil on your picture I use Fox farm ocean blend it's got everything in it bat poop you know you name it..also with the ocean blend you don't have to feed your plants anything for the first 5 weeks of growing it has all the nuts you need in the soil Happy grown my friend welcome any questions just ask
Screenshot 20191014 160556

Bud shiners

Bud shiners

Also sorry about the spelling I was talking into my phone mic damn autocorrect if you have any questions just ask and I'll slow down and make sure that everything is spelled correctly lol

PurpleSkrap

PurpleSkrap

Yeah I agree I would lower the light a little bit use the back of the hand method put your hand above the plant and feel on the back of your hand the light if it's warm or look warm perfect if it's hot then you need to raise a light also on your next row don't start your seedlings and such big pots NFL grow a lot slower than that pot start them in K-Cups and then when they get too big for the cup then transplant them in the pot size you have You might want to consider clock pots too they're not expensive about two bucks and you get more oxygen that way and you don't have the fear of overwatering but as of right now they look great I also would be concerned about too much red light I throw a CFL in there to add some blue go with your kelvin reading vegetation should be 6500 Kelvin and flower is anything below 2700 which is more red spectrum below is my newest girl 5 and 1/2 weeks in the flower and like the other guys said easy on the news stay away from flower nudes use your grow nudes 2-1-6 7-4-10 that type of ratio The next time you smaller parts on seating though grow faster and you won't be going down they're not growing at all take forever for them roots to get around that big pot at that small of baby also I know she had miracle grow soil on your picture I use Fox farm ocean blend it's got everything in it bat poop you know you name it..also with the ocean blend you don't have to feed your plants anything for the first 5 weeks of growing it has all the nuts you need in the soil Happy grown my friend welcome any questions just askView attachment 905796
Really helpful information. Thank you man

PurpleSkrap

PurpleSkrap

Does it mean the lights are to close to the plant when the edges of the leave start curling up?? Came back from work and plant 1 is the only one with these systems?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Does it mean the lights are to close to the plant when the edges of the leave start curling up?? Came back from work and plant 1 is the only one with these systems?
Usually an indication of heat stress. Could be the light.

PurpleSkrap

PurpleSkrap

Usually an indication of heat stress. Could be the light.
Thanks. I moved the light up about 5 inches. What distance do you recommen the light from the plant. I have a LED I bought from ebay. This is the name is listed with on ebay 1000W LED Grow Light Hydroponic Full Spectrum Indoor Plant Flower Bloom Lamp.

Bud shiners

Bud shiners

Yes ......use the back of the hand method hold your hand above the plant about a half inch and feel the light on the back of your hand if it feels warm or look warm it's perfect if it feels hot or you have to pull your hand away your lights too close
Make sure you have a light blowing fan wiggling your plants then when he does it keep the cool provide error circulation but with them babies light fan enough to make them wiggle a little will bills strong stems in plants and give them for when they start holding them heavy colas and buds in flower Happy farming we're just a light blowing fan enough to make them little babies wiggle a little bit

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thanks. I moved the light up about 5 inches. What distance do you recommen the light from the plant. I have a LED I bought from ebay. This is the name is listed with on ebay 1000W LED Grow Light Hydroponic Full Spectrum Indoor Plant Flower Bloom Lamp.
Simple way to remove the guess work.

About 10k lux is good right now.if you have an Android download "light meter" by "my mobile tools dev"

Put your phone screen up right at the leafs too and adjust the light until you get 10k lux. Increase by 5000 to 7500 lux a week. Works for me but some do this faster.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Think it's a king led possibly. I think about 185 true watts.

Bud shiners

Bud shiners

Also they're not curling up that bad I've seen worse with light stress again use the back of your hand method are the inside of your wrist above your plant if it's Luke warm perfect if it's too hot you will know
But again I can't stress enough how much a little breeze on your plans will help..
Also when they get older feed them a light nutrient of kelp..Fox farm comes out with a fertilizer called Bush doctor that has kelp help helps plants with heat stress especially plants that grow in and hot environments there's also kept meal and other fertilizer but the Fox farm one bush doctor is pretty cheap it'll also help you build fat and dense buds when you go into flower see pics
Happy farming here's also a picture of one of my ladies 5 and 1/2 weeks into flour
Screenshot 20191031 130445
Screenshot 20191014 160556

Top Bottom