• Thread starter deke22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
deke22

deke22

hi all,,,i,m a new member to this forum,,,i used to be admin in an old forum a good few years ago called cannabis knowledge,,might be some o the old members in here.
anyway,,i,ve been growing for over 15 years now,,heres ma setup.

i use a 1.2x1.2x2m tent,,,,a 5 inch inline ruck fan,,rihno pro filter,,omega digital ballast with 250,,400,600 options,,i use mh lights for veg,,and hps red spec for flower,,i use 10l airpots and grow in coco,,,the nutes i use are dutch pro a and b ,,density cal-mag,,density pk 13-14,,,and density bloom,
i have ph pens,,,a blue lab ec truncheon,,ph up an down,,,ram air fan,,,heavy duty plug and grow timers,,,an i think thats about it,,apart fi a few wee bits an bobs.
i,m from scotland,,,and it,s still illegal here,,but hey,,,the only way to garuntee youre smoking good weed,,,is to grow youre own,,,,i only do 4 plants at a time,,thats enough for me till ma next harvest,,,as i also have a 50cmx50cmx1m little seed starter tent,,,i use led,s in that.

talking about led,s,,,,i,m just making the switch to led,s to see how they go,,,i got 4 master kush seedlings under a 250 mh bulb at the mo,,,but i,m expecting my 2000w led light this week,,,so i,ll be figuring oot the best way ti set that lil lot up,,,as i have side led lighting aswell,,,as led,s don,t have the penetrationthat hid,s do.
so once i,ve figured the forum oot,,,i will be doing a grow diary on this grow,,,under ma first led lighting,,,an you lucky lot get to see if it,s an epic fail,,,,or i like em,,,,lol,,,hopefully the latter eh.
thats aboot it for noo,,,thanks for having me,,,deke

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
thank you,,i do love ma mowhawk,,,am old skool punk,,,,so docs an bondage troosers is all i wear,,,i don,t own so called,,,normal clothes,,am a free thinker,,,an ahll be damned if i,ll follow any o the systems screwed up rools,,no way,,,it,s broken
Nothing wrong with that! I like to wear fresh fan leaf pasties to cover my nipples when I go to parties!:cool:

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Haha. You guys are funny. You know what’s really punk rock? Wearing cheap normal clothes, taking out your piercings, and not giving a single shit what anyone thinks about you. Also it’s nice when no ones looking at you.
I used to be in bands and live like a vagrant screaming “f@ck the man” then I realized it I just do my thing with nothing to prove, I can be free.
I still have friends that dress like train hobos but they seem to be more plugged into the ‘system’ than me for sure. My old ass rant is over. Haha
any thoughts?

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Haha. You guys are funny. You know what’s really punk rock? Wearing cheap normal clothes, taking out your piercings, and not giving a single shit what anyone thinks about you. Also it’s nice when no ones looking at you.
I used to be in bands and live like a vagrant screaming “f@ck the man” then I realized it I just do my thing with nothing to prove, I can be free.
I still have friends that dress like train hobos but they seem to be more plugged into the ‘system’ than me for sure. My old ass rant is over. Haha
any thoughts?
Low key is the key to resistance! Going against the grain can be achieved via playing the part of “normal “ whatever normal is supposed to be! But ya I still harbor the f the man attitude and ppl won’t even do a double take “looking “ at me as I’m persay, normal looking.

Top Bottom