• Thread starter deke22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Wtf, and this was news where?
Peoples republic of California, lol. I lived in Carlsbad California back in the mid ‘90s. Those duds were the norm back then. Moved back to Oregun after a year. All my buds gave me cash when I left to mail them Oregun green when I got home. The weed down there was absolutely brown seeded and horrible but I smoked it anyway.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Peoples republic of California, lol. I lived in Carlsbad California back in the mid ‘90s. Those duds were the norm back then. Moved back to Oregun after a year. All my buds gave me cash when I left to mail them Oregun green when I got home. The weed down there was absolutely brown seeded and horrible but I smoked it anyway.
I hope now you are there supply chain with some of of bad ass buds! Lol I’m stuck in commicalifornia, my health insurance just went from $560/month to $1580 / month wtf ! Cali sucks ass with this health care shit. To name just one instance where I wish I was back in Texas!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I hope now you are there supply chain with some of of bad ass buds! Lol I’m stuck in commicalifornia, my health insurance just went from $560/month to $1580 / month wtf ! Cali sucks ass with this health care shit. To name just one instance where I wish I was back in Texas!
Your paying Kia’s insurance bill too!

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
California,:/ Now they are charging him with murder. We need more Kia’s in this world. If he was a cop he would be a hero with paid leave.
Hatchet to the back of the head x3 lmao
Unfortunately unless self defense, even helping another with force to protect them is assault and if they died murder per cali laws which is bs. Don’t they always say “act”. Well this guy acted but they throwing the book at him because he fits a stereotype stoner profile. I think he has a good chance of beating the charge provided he gets a good lawyer.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

In Nevada, we got Californicated years ago..Good for my house value, otherwise they can all go home! (especially those that think that a 4x4 with huge fat tires will keep you from skidding in the snow..LOL)

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Unfortunately unless self defense, even helping another with force to protect them is assault and if they died murder per cali laws which is bs. Don’t they always say “act”. Well this guy acted but they throwing the book at him because he fits a stereotype stoner profile. I think he has a good chance of beating the charge provided he gets a good lawyer.
I hope he can raise enough cash to get someone like Casey Anthony’s lawyer, Jose Baez!

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
I hope he can raise enough cash to get someone like Casey Anthony’s lawyer, Jose Baez!
Court appointed lawyers would just try the easier plea deal route. He needs advocacy groups. Don’t know if anything around his neck of the woods exists.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
He’s liked on social media, hopefully someone will Start him a go fund me for a real deal lawyer!

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I read up on this crazy bastard couple years ago. killed another dude after this.. unrelated.. claims the ol dude was molesting him or some sh*t . That’s what he’s in deep for. Could be true but the other dude can’t say sh*t cause he dead.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Since this thread is off the rails anyways. (By the way welcome to the farm! :cry:)
Here’s a pic of my veg. 14 strains going at once if I include the two strains o tomatoes I started. (I function best in chaos)
Anywho I have but one problem (besides all my other problems)
This one and one of its siblings is looking like this.. I’ve tried ‘needs more cal mag!’ I’ve tried f*cking with ph a bit. (I run 6.2-6.6 in coco/promix 1/1) this has gsc heritage I should mention lol. Can Any of you smart asses set an old burnout straight here? @Jack og you are a true original gangster of nuggetry. I bet you got this no prob. It’s got to be genetics cause my other plants are loving life

6A8873FA E67B 4220 9C9A 85691D57940F
E8EAE919 043E 4F75 AA60 89728BE712D5
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
He’s incapable of not being hilarious.
Everytime I watch that video I am wowed. This guy just killed someone with a hatchet people!
So I’m trying to figure out when they arrested him, it’s been 6 years already. Amazing that he could be on the run that long and not be found. And you know dude wasn’t even trying to hide. He just continued living life without a worry, I got a lot of respect for that.
Well I hope if he his lawyers think there is no way he will win the case that he just gets a insanity please and will go to the mental hospital and do drugs the rest of his life.
Kai doesn’t belong in any facility, dude needs to skate/ surf to stay balanced.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Since this thread is off the rails anyways. (By the way welcome to the farm! :cry:)
Here’s a pic of my veg. 14 strains going at once if I include the two strains o tomatoes I started. (I function best in chaos)
Anywho I have but one problem (besides all my other problems)
This one and one of its siblings is looking like this.. I’ve tried ‘needs more cal mag!’ I’ve tried f*cking with ph a bit. (I run 6.2-6.6 in coco/promix 1/1) this has gsc heritage I should mention lol. Can Any of you smart asses set an old burnout straight here? @Jack og you are a true original gangster of nuggetry. I bet you got this no prob. It’s got to be genetics cause my other plants are loving life
Your going to have a bunch of pissed off plants very soon lol

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Just too mAny plants under 1 light. I like to give them enough space so they are not touching each other in veg. The stronger plants will take over the light while the weaker plants suffer.
It’s good bro. That biggest one is going into flower in a few days.. the tomatoes aren’t there to stay. Thanks for your concern tho. I’m only having an issue with one plant out who knows how many of the 12 strains I’m currently juggling lol. Buddy is bringing over a bunch more in a few weeks cause he’s moving and can’t take em :cry: I’ll be culling some weaker phenos and shit. I’m perpetual by the way so nothin needs to be even In veg. It will hit the big chamber when it’s ready. I’ll keep stuffing new strains in there until it pops hehe.

Top Bottom