• Thread starter Ganjadude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Ganjadude

Thanks for having me. I'm a Landrace collector and breeder. Searching for some rarer highland Nepalese strains. Looking for some from Bodi seeds anapurna trip a few years back. He had some Nepalese watermelon hash plant and others that are pretty rare. I breed for ganja care for cancer patients and vets. We are looking for some of these for breeding. We have rare strains to trade. I'm starting the original Thai stick. 1 seed from 1967 and 5 from 2010 for an open pollination. Currently growing 1972 columbian gold, 1975 pakastani hash plant, Turkish hash plant, Aunt of Farouk pakastani hash plant, Hawaiian kona gold, and jarilla de sinaloa sativa.
Happy growing!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thanks for having me. I'm a Landrace collector and breeder. Searching for some rarer highland Nepalese strains. Looking for some from Bodi seeds anapurna trip a few years back. He had some Nepalese watermelon hash plant and others that are pretty rare. I breed for ganja care for cancer patients and vets. We are looking for some of these for breeding. We have rare strains to trade. I'm starting the original Thai stick. 1 seed from 1967 and 5 from 2010 for an open pollination. Currently growing 1972 columbian gold, 1975 pakastani hash plant, Turkish hash plant, Aunt of Farouk pakastani hash plant, Hawaiian kona gold, and jarilla de sinaloa sativa.
Happy growing!
sounds like great strains for your cause mate,i really liked the thai from the day,mines took right at 20 weeks to grow in 76,back then you could relax and grow the flower in your own back yard,them days are way done.
have you checked out swami seeds ? gas and crew have plenty of the older strains and cross ,the vietnam black was also a fav of mine , anyway welcome to the site and ease on in and get comfortable

Latest posts

Top Bottom