• Thread starter Rlb40
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rlb40

Hey yall I'm new member trying getting started first time growing this year .I got tutankhamon auto flowing seeds I'm trying doing the whole soak in water for 12 hrs then paper towel method .But question is what is the best soil to use its gonna be outdoors in big containers ...soil I can buy at a lowes ..

H

hawkman

Lowes soil will work OK - as your growing experience/knowledge increases you will change youe strain is very good next time get the femizied phot tutankmon niot an auto - with autos figure 3 months growing time (90-100days) from seed to harvest

R

Rlb40

Thank you should I get organic soil ..yeah this is something I really wanna take seriously but as I read there is alot to it ..other than juat throwing seeds in a pot and letting it grow ..the ph level ..nutrients..and all that are important..

steamroller

steamroller

Welcome to the farm. Read this sticky on autos if you haven't ;
Not all is locked in stone with autos yet so this link may help you ask some important question in time to benefit.
I just popped my first autos .They are less then 1 week out of soil .
Good luck !

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Welcome to the farm.

Curious, as a new grower what made you decide autos over photos? Stealth grow?

R

Rlb40

I figured that auto would be the easiest..which I was probley wrong I'm about to read up on stealth right now iv read so much trying to figure this out and forgot most of it already ..

Top Bottom