New Members - Please read before asking questions

• Thread starter PK1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PK1

PK1

Supporter
I thought i make a list on how to ask questions for new members when they join THCfarmer. This should help members to diagnose problems without needing to ask multiple times throw out the day to different new member. lol! Please allow this thread to have the ability to be updated constantly. as this was some of the questions that came to my head while creating this.

I'll tag @Aqua Man and @tobh @BurnzYzBudZz since i've known them from the last past few days to add this link to their signature and provide this to every new member that requests for support. Also, anyone else that likes to add this to their signature would be beneficial.

OPS,, please close the replies on this thread

IMPORTANT
Provide photos or video which will help members to diagnose the plant visually.

Grow support information that is needed. You can copy paste this into your thread and answer the questions.

Indoor or Outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
Any Pests?
What Strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Is it in vegetative or flowering Stage?
If in vegetative stage... How Long?
If in flowering stage... How Long?
How many plants?
If Soil... what is in your mix?
If Soil... what size pot?
if coco, how often are you feeding?
PH of reservoir?
PH of water prior to feeding?
If Hydro, reservoir size?
If Hydro, reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
Is it air cooled?
Temperature of Room/Tent?
Humidity of room/Tent?
How often are you watering?
Type and strength of fertilizers used?
Size or square footage of room?
Light manufacturer, height and what percentage is the light intensity?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?

This information is necessary for accurate support to be given.

EXAMPLE

SOIL GROW

Strain - Indica OG Kush
Number of Plants - 8
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Flower
Bucket Size - 7 Gallon cotton pot
Lights - Spider Farmer sf2000 244W at 25" height
Nutrients - Mega Crop
Medium - 40% Perlite 25% FoxFarm
PPM - 1200
PH - 6.5
Humidity- 50% to 55%
Room Temperature -75 to 84
Solution Temperature -55 to 69
Room Square Footage - 5' x 5'
Pests - Unknown

Problem: My leaves are droopy, i have black doty spots with discoloring leaves and I am using (Mega crop) nutrients. Any ideas?
Deffeciency

HYDRO GROW

Strain - Indica Purple Kush
Number of Plants - 2
Grow Type - DWC
Grow Stage - Vegetative
Setup - 10 gallon pots
Light - Mars Hydro FC3000
Nutrients - General Hydroponics
Medium - Hydro clay pebbles
PPM - 500
PH - 5.8
Humidity- 45% to 55%
Room Temperature -75 to 84
Solution Temperature -60 to 70
Room Square Footage - 10 x 10
Pests - Some white dots are visible on the leaves.

Problem: I can't figure why my plants old leaves are turning yellow and dying and what is this slime building up around my hydro equipments . Any ideas?
2020-12-03 10.18.15.jpg
2020-11-15 08.50.06.jpg

New Members Note: We ask that all growers who learn from us, give back by helping other growers, when you feel comfortable

Last edited:
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
solid. They can also search the forum for threads relevant to their questions before posting the question. There are a plethora of thread with lots of info regarding issues. Good stuff though pk

ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

Thanks for the heads up. I was thinking it would be cool to have a signature that shows up only when we create posts. In our profile, we could have that signature pre loaded with all our grow info so that much less is missed each post and the person asking the question can focus more on the actual issue rather than typing all the grow info out. Just a suggestion. 😁

PK1

PK1

Supporter
solid. They can also search the forum for threads relevant to their questions before posting the question. There are a plethora of thread with lots of info regarding issues. Good stuff though pk
ya, hopefully that will make it easier for new members to explain their issue with their plants. It also helps us for asking the same questions over and over again when helping new members

Thanks for the heads up. I was thinking it would be cool to have a signature that shows up only when we create posts. In our profile, we could have that signature pre loaded with all our grow info so that much less is missed each post and the person asking the question can focus more on the actual issue rather than typing all the grow info out. Just a suggestion. 😁
you can copy the url link and past it in your signature box. 🙂 if you click the link button on your txt tool bar then you can have a proper title name which is linkable.

W

wormnut2006

I need help my plants started to droop only one leaf what is it am growing in dwc auto ak it's a healthy colour green is it ok?

Latest posts

Top Bottom