New michigan grower in need of clones or seeds.

• Thread starter ILikeKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ILikeKush

I'm a patient in Michigan and my friend has just become a caregiver. We are looking to start growing together but don't know where to get any high quality clones or seeds. Can anyone help me. I live in the Ann Arbor area.

sky high

sky high

you can buy seeds here @ THCBay after you have enough posts, but asking for clones and seeds is against the TOU here.

What about the MI dispensaries? No clones/seeds there?

good luck in your quest

s h

I

ILikeKush

My mistake!! I had seen others doing the same thing so I just took for granted that that might be prohibited.

dollardos

dollardos

welcome ilikekush im from the D try the different clubs im also kinda new ....you have to read the rules i made the same mistake. try www.michiganmedicalmarijuana.org they have a list of clubs. but for grow info this is the place

I

ILikeKush

The bay

I decided to just go through the bay. It has a lot of genetics that can't be found elsewhere eg. alien bubba or sssdh.

Dollardos, if you're ever in Ann Arbor hit me up and we can hit up some of the local compassion centers.

S

Smokin Tree

Welcome to the farm! I'm from the A2 area as well, I'd recommend hitting the a2mpc meetings (theres one tonight ) and the bacc meetings on the rare occasions that they actually have one, its a good place to meet people and find / trade genetics. Besides getting some beans here on the farm alot of folks use attitude seeds bank, drgreenthumb and sannie ( I've gotten every order from 3 of the places just fine, usually 5-10 days, never ordered from attitude personally but they have great reviews )

Latest posts

Top Bottom