New migro aray

• Thread starter Kevuk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kevuk

Kevuk

I don’t know much about led lights. I heard they were poor for flowering over 10 years ago and never looked at them again until recently.

I had decided on the HLG 650 r over the chilLED as they have U.K. distribution, but then I seen this.

Interested to know what growers with more experience with LED’s think about them?

They are significantly cheaper for me being in the U.K. The EU is a closed market that hammers US imports with duty and taxes.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I don’t know much about led lights. I heard they were poor for flowering over 10 years ago and never looked at them again until recently.

I had decided on the HLG 650 r over the chilLED as they have U.K. distribution, but then I seen this.

Interested to know what growers with more experience with LED’s think about them?

They are significantly cheaper for me being in the U.K. The EU is a closed market that hammers US imports with duty and taxes.
Honestly 650 is a great LED choice for a 5x5 grow. Quality fixture there.

Those lights also look very good. At 240w 2 of them would be great for a 4x4 with better light spread

Kevuk

Kevuk

Honestly 650 is a great LED choice for a 5x5 grow. Quality fixture there.

Those lights also look very good. At 240w 2 of them would be great for a 4x4 with better light spread

I was set to go for the 650r but it is £1100 in the U.K. 2 of these come in at £660.

That’s why we voted to leave the EU.

It would be cheaper for us to buy european good from the USA if it wasn’t for duty and taxes added on re arrival. How can that be possible?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I was set to go for the 650r but it is £1100 in the U.K. 2 of these come in at £660.

That’s why we voted to leave the EU.

It would be cheaper for us to buy european good from the USA if it wasn’t for duty and taxes added on re arrival. How can that be possible?
Yeah if I was you I would definitely go with the migro

Cypress66

Cypress66

Great light been using for last year very impressed sorry for late reply but only just seen the post peace ✌️

Latest posts

Top Bottom