New Mobile/Tablet Support

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I've just been browsing on my smartfone for the past 20mins its pretty impressive :)
Yes it sure is.. I like how it resizes itself even when I turn my screen.. I don't need 2 adjust every page with my 2 fingers. Everything fits perfect on my screen..Plus now I can see there avatars<< that's the best part.. Killer upgrade

clockworx

clockworx

O snap, we can see avatars now?!!! I've been using the other style for that reason , and because I can't see the thread views or replies in mobile version ......wonder if that is fixed also......I'm going to look!!!!!!

ttystikk

ttystikk

We have a new responsive design for smartphones and tablets

You should now enjoy a great browsing experience on all your smartphones and tablets ;)

Checking in on Samsung Note 2- this is a really nice upgrade. Keep up the great work! Thanks again for all you do to keep our community going, it means so much to me and I'm sure it does to many others, too.

clockworx

clockworx

O ok, sorry....yea its great....thanks for spending so much time making this a great place....

germinator

germinator

Kudos....on my Samsung galaxy S4....straight forward, kept it simple, nice n fast. Also attractive, but I do miss the farmer dude from back when.
Your on fire lately Mr. Logic.

ttystikk

ttystikk

We only have one style now and it works perfect on laptops/smartfones/tablets

Welllllll... 'perfect' is an ideal rarely achieved.

Two issues;
1. Often when writing and editing, the screen jumps all the way to the top of the page. This is annoying, and new since the update.
2. Many of the options that open under the tab aren't displayed on smaller screens- and when you're in that forum, you can't get it to list them.

These are minor quibbles, just wanted to give feedback while it's fresh. Otherwise, the upgrade is looking awesome!

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
i will look into issue 1 for you.

And issue 2 you need to click these tabs in the screenshot

Last edited:
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Damn... timing is everything. I just spent a week out of town and was seriously JONESING for the farm, but didn't want to delve into stuff on my phone. Now...? Now I'm thinking about all these other sites that could use some tweaking for ease of use by SmartPhone. Very good work!

Ok... lemme try the tagging -- @logic -- SWEET! It works.

germinator

germinator

Kudos....on my Samsung galaxy S4....straight forward, kept it simple, nice n fast. Also attractive, but I do miss the farmer dude from back when.
Your on fire lately Mr. Logic.

Fyi....Im getting text over text on my ipad. It seems only on the front page.

clockworx

clockworx

One thing that I really like is not having to swipe swipe swipe swipe back to the top of the thread to upload pics, it pops up rite where it should...great....

Top Bottom