New money can be detected!

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
The new bills with the strip on them can be detected. They check at airports, the US Mail and even on the highway! If a suv starts to pass and comes up beside you and matches your speed first before they pass you may have just been scanned by the Feds to see if you are carrying a large amount of money! This is done by Homeland and info passed to local LEO so they can pull you over.

Any thoughts on how to mask this intrusion?

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

i would have to assume that the federal reserve has this kind of technology

to use it on us citizens would be a massive waste of money and time. other ways to do it better

now if they were using these strips to track where the money physically is id be singing a different tune

real gangstas bury their money anyway

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Had someone I know pulled over by local LEO and Homeland. They were on there way to buy a car with $14000.00 in cash on them. Didn`t have any reason to be pulled over so they asked. Yep they said it showed up in the scan!

G

gooey

this is deff true as mark pointed out. However i was under the assumption it does not have to be the new 100's to be scanned. I think they just scan for bulk cash. Pretty unlucky to have DHS roll up beside and scan, most likely you gotta be hot to get that treatment.

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

The strip could possibly when radared gives off a distinct frequency and when massed has a stronger frequency? Im thinking its not a chip or a flex board but a material that reflexes to a certain frequency. Thats just another assumption.

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

this is deff true as mark pointed out. However i was under the assumption it does not have to be the new 100's to be scanned. I think they just scan for bulk cash. Pretty unlucky to have DHS roll up beside and scan, most likely you gotta be hot to get that treatment.
East to west is cash, north to south is drugs. Thats a stereotype they follow, plus abunch of other factors as age, appearence, #of pass, type/condition of car, familiarity with the roads, bumper stickers etc.

Natural

Natural

Ya..we used to roll up wads in carbon paper when traveling to humboldt..this was back in the 90's...hundos still had magnetic strips in them. Not sure if it really worked but never got pulled.

jaredman

jaredman

my homies fly accross the country with huge amounts of cash all the time. if this were true i would think that they would have had a problem by now. plus they always come with the new hundos. like a hundred g's at a time. I would assume they would be using this technology at the airports if it existed

neverbreak

neverbreak

i agree with those that suggested a lead box/bag.

where ya hear this tho bro? is the strip a chip?

neverbreak

Natural

Natural

ahhh...this is a bit disturbing and this was 3-4 years ago.

...and this

Last year the DHS Science and Technology Directorate called on private companies to design “a device that will search for and identify bulk quantities of currency - secreted on persons, in hand baggage and luggage, and/or in privately owned vehicles.”

The agency sought to purchase a non-intrusive detection device that would be capable of screening a person walking with luggage or a slowly-driven vehicle for cash.

Last October, DHS awarded three companies $100,000 to conduct feasibility studies that concluded last week.

DHS is currently reviewing the proposals and will decide if any of the ideas from Lattice Government Services Inc., Intelligent Automation Inc., or Connecticut Analytical Corp are worth investing in.

The agency will come to a conclusion within the next thirty to sixty days, and if a company is chosen it will develop a prototype and begin field-testing.

But it seems that the technology to accomplish its goals may not exist yet as there are several large technical and logistical hurdles that must be overcome.

Paul Burgess, the chief executive of Lattice Inc., explained some of the difficulties that his company faced in developing their concept.

“It isn’t just currency moving through an airport, a body scanner will pick that up. The bigger problem is at border crossings. You can put money in a side door and it’s going to be very difficult to detect,” he said.

In addition, DHS required that the scanners be able to detect U.S. and Canadian dollars as well as euros. http://www.homelandsecuritynewswire...illions-cash-smuggled-across-us-mexico-border

Top Bottom