New money can be detected!

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
HeyO GP, Iwas just this morning reading something talking about supporters of the constitution are gonna be high on the target list.

Weirdest damn thing just happened to a response to your post GP... just got the heebie jeebie's
Anyway

Gold works in every city. You show up here with gold or silver or even moose antlers I'll give you the going rate. Lets get beyond their money and start talking ours.

below frigid

below frigid

Lots of reasons to be traveling with large amounts of cash on you. When traveling in the USA there are no laws against it or limits on the amounts. Internationally is another story. You have to declare it when 10,000 or more. I don't think they can tell how much you have in your bag at the airport or they just don't care. Don't ask me how I know.;) Just tell the you just sold some jewelry. a boat, a car. Lots of reasons to have cash on you! Just don't have cash and contraband on you at the same time. Big no no. No worries at USPS and Fedex mailing cash with the exception of the possibility of it being lost.

Natural

Natural

Lots of reasons to be traveling with large amounts of cash on you. When traveling in the USA there are no laws against it or limits on the amounts. Internationally is another story. You have to declare it when 10,000 or more. I don't think they can tell how much you have in your bag at the airport or they just don't care. Don't ask me how I know.;) Just tell the you just sold some jewelry. a boat, a car. Lots of reasons to have cash on you! Just don't have cash and contraband on you at the same time. Big no no. No worries at USPS and Fedex mailing cash with the exception of the possibility of it being lost.

True..but if LEO finds a large enough amount on you they can ask for proof that it is legitimate and hold onto it until you do. If you cannot prove that it is yours by legal means..it is subject to "civil forfeiture". If they find contraband as well...looking at money laundering.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

HeyO GP, Iwas just this morning reading something talking about supporters of the constitution are gonna be high on the target list.

Weirdest damn thing just happened to a response to your post GP... just got the heebie jeebie's
Anyway

Gold works in every city. You show up here with gold or silver or even moose antlers I'll give you the going rate. Lets get beyond their money and start talking ours.

Amen!!!!!!
Respect!

Natural

Natural

Was talking to a guy I know at work and we were talking about this. The convo got pretty deep..but suffice it to say he was privy to all kinds of stuff regarding rfid stickers and how a ton of companies in all sorts of areas are going to start/and already geared up to using rfid stickers instead of upc style monitoring. Lots of local mfg to wal-mart and target are investing in this idea. It's inexpensive rolls of stickers and can be detected from a very long distance. Can only imagine where all this is going.

C

crocodile og

How about those anti credit card jacking wallet devices?

Next hot invention will be the "anti-scan" travel safe.

An oz of gold is about 1cm x 1cm x 1cm according to one of the gold brokering sites. Worth over US$1000 apparently.

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
to elaborate on @Shamus brilliant idea:

and:
Those are fucking creepy
Keep you from sending wipe commands to you phone while Leo are trying to hack the phone they stole from you.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Those are fucking creepy
Keep you from sending wipe commands to you phone while Leo are trying to hack the phone they stole from you.

wipe command what's that?

sixstring

sixstring

It's for when your iphone/ smart phone gets lost/stolen. You can remotely delete everything from your device so it can't be obtained. Calls, contacts, search history.

Is it an app or something already in smartphones?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
It's for when your iphone/ smart phone gets lost/stolen. You can remotely delete everything from your device so it can't be obtained. Calls, contacts, search history.

It's appropriate to explain that here, but you can also just be prudent with phone use. I have seen people keeping all kinds of crazy shit on their phones. Not a good idea IMHO

Top Bottom