new, need advice

• Thread starter DEMONMOD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DEMONMOD

DEMONMOD

never posted on a forum before. doing my 1st grow ever. ethos og kush autos. 5 plants. 1 is going super fast, 3 are going medium speed, and theres one that seems to be laggin. the plant i need help with is the one thats going fastest. i tried to make a vid but its not easy to do with a POS scope from amazon. can anyone tell me if this looks like its ready to harvest? i read they should be mostly milky with some amber but id hate to cut it at the wrong time. any help would be appreciated. thanks!

SSgrower

SSgrower

How many weeks in flower stage? The pic appears still clear, silver and shiny. More info on where you are at in your grow schedule.

DEMONMOD

DEMONMOD

How many weeks in flower stage? The pic appears still clear, silver and shiny. More info on where you are at in your grow schedule.
i planted em june 27th. they all started flowering at different times. this one started showing white hairs on july 15

SSgrower

SSgrower

They don't look ready to me but, some people like the "Early Harvest High", some the more sedative high or couch lock that letting them go till amber tricomes appear. For medicine CBD you can let them go even further, you can test it but, the high will change with drying & curing. SS

DEMONMOD

DEMONMOD

They don't look ready to me but, some people like the "Early Harvest High", some the more sedative high or couch lock that letting them go till amber tricomes appear. For medicine CBD you can let them go even further, you can test it but, the high will change with drying & curing. SS
i want potency and great flavor. i couldn't care less about being happy or giggly. i am patient so i will wait. notice how some trichs on the leaves are clearish...then some other leaves have milky/ambers. do i have to wait until ALL of the trichs on the leaves are milky/amber, then? not just a leaf or two

SSgrower

SSgrower

Most guys here will tell you when they start to get a "little" amber they are ready. So your mostly there, soon.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
dont worry about what trichs look like on leaves, look at them on the part the hair comes from. look about the middle of the plant. look for the pistels to sort of suck in, like wind all up

there are more signs than the trichomes and all are saying not yet!

these might help a lot

DEMONMOD

DEMONMOD

Most guys here will tell you when they start to get a "little" amber they are ready. So your mostly there, soon.
so a little amber on every leaf then? sweeeeeeet. thanks dude :) got any good advice on fungus gnats? lol im using foxfarm ocean forest n these little bastards keep coming back no matter what i do. i used that domaswhatever earth powder, hydrogen peroxide mixed with water n sprayed into the dried soil, bout to do my second round of mosquito bits. i just got the bits n used them 2 days ago but i see adults flying around here n there. i cant fully get rid of these pricks. annoying little suckers.

SSgrower

SSgrower

Sticky trays is all I know, very few bugs here on the coastal bend of Texas. R&D is your best bet.

DEMONMOD

DEMONMOD

Sticky trays is all I know, very few bugs here on the coastal bend of Texas. R&D is your best bet.
haha i forgot to mention i tried those too. all i was collecting was dirt :) today is the first time i ever watered them from the bottom. i used mosquito bits too. i killed a lot of gnats by drowning them apparently. noice.

DEMONMOD

DEMONMOD

dont worry about what trichs look like on leaves, look at them on the part the hair comes from. look about the middle of the plant. look for the pistels to sort of suck in, like wind all up

there are more signs than the trichomes and all are saying not yet!

these might help a lot
good reads! thanks! dude blew my mind when he started talkin about purple trichomes or them not changing colors at all until after harvest lol

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Not yet. Getting milky but to many white hairs. let her ripen another 2 weeks.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Ya they will look pretty ugly in 2 weeks but your on the right track. I'd Flush it good with just PH 6 water. Then just water as needed. When those long white hairs are getting brown and your seeing a little golden color, hang it.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Autos are not run like a photoperid plant/ the first part is getting your auto to top off and be in flower/ the 2nd part is enhancing what flower you have, your video will not run so i dont know were ur at, i have a 100 day old auto that was female but would not flower so i took her to task and sent her to bed early no famly guy for her/ all my indoors plants are autos sometimes if an auto goes off to the races it is unstable, they are supposed to pop stop grow slowly topside while they lay down there root system then go int a stretch by day 35 you should start seeing flower, i use botanacare pro grow at 3 sets or 3 weeks witchever comes first, to enhance my flower i use Atami Bloombastic/ the dose for botanacare pro is 1ml per US gal/ the dose for Bloombastic is 1 half ml per gal but water it down autos are notoriously easy to burn in fact i usaley burn my tips, i cant give you advice on something i cant see, but first pic is alien vs triangle x i forget 2 weeks old, this little plant is doing good growing slowly while putting down roots a stable auto/ next pic is that 100 day old auto forgot or dont know what it is, go to my site and show me your plants then i can give u advice.

20210822 080825
20210822 080900
20210822 080920
20210822 080910
DEMONMOD

DEMONMOD

Autos are not run like a photoperid plant/ the first part is getting your auto to top off and be in flower/ the 2nd part is enhancing what flower you have, your video will not run so i dont know were ur at, i have a 100 day old auto that was female but would not flower so i took her to task and sent her to bed early no famly guy for her/ all my indoors plants are autos sometimes if an auto goes off to the races it is unstable, they are supposed to pop stop grow slowly topside while they lay down there root system then go int a stretch by day 35 you should start seeing flower, i use botanacare pro grow at 3 sets or 3 weeks witchever comes first, to enhance my flower i use Atami Bloombastic/ the dose for botanacare pro is 1ml per US gal/ the dose for Bloombastic is 1 half ml per gal but water it down autos are notoriously easy to burn in fact i usaley burn my tips, i cant give you advice on something i cant see, but first pic is alien vs triangle x i forget 2 weeks old, this little plant is doing good growing slowly while putting down roots a stable auto/ next pic is that 100 day old auto forgot or dont know what it is, go to my site and show me your plants then i can give u advice.
from what i've read, your auto sounds like a photo. you'd have to turn off your popup blocker(s) to play the youtube vid

DEMONMOD

DEMONMOD

are they ready yet? im 2 days away from the 70 days and its hard to tell since this is my first time. i didnt do a huge flush but ive just been giving them just ph water with no nutes. should i do a big flush on it right now? i dont want to screw anything up!

241197344 381370436883075 7323927789819494078 n
241280781 372129817740340 8017225940668060419 n
241422207 394476035528298 1417586513643503957 n
241473128 570243187449623 3306478866684380027 n
241568995 837992530253958 8313377240652480451 n
noturgenre

noturgenre

Throw my two cents in, why not. I don't like any clear at all and shoot for about 10% amber on strains I like for creativity and I let the harder Indica dominants go almost all amber to be as stoney as possible. She looks well on her way and will make you happy regardless. Be more patient I guess if you like a couch potato, pick her earlier if you want to stay functional. I always flush a minimum 2 weeks, that chemical taste sucks, and makes you cough up a lung. Looks like your doing that but needs some more time.

Top Bottom