New Neighbor Caught On Cam Looking In My Windows !cop??

• Thread starter morningdewd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
morningdewd

morningdewd

I'm legal med 12 max plant count lived her 18 years same house never had a problem ,use carbon scrubbers but there old new renter moves in next door within a week i have got him on surveillance looking at my house and coming on my property ,i see him pulling out later and say to him i saw you on my security cam in my yard and almost called the police but then when u went in the back yard and looked at my windows i realized it was you ....have a problem? , he says i smell "recreational marijuana " i look at him and say yup it was me ..i smoke weed! he says thanks didn't mean to alarm you ...should be done but noooo surveillance captures him with unidentified female at my fence at the about 4 hrs later on the cell phone pointing at my window I'm 65 i don't need this shit !!MD

DGP

DGP

Dumb asses. I grow within the law as well but my neighbors are ok with it now but had the cops come by in the past. Makes you want to put a big dog out in the yard. I even grow in the yard during the Summer and you just can't mask the smell but they are locked up in a metal cage.

Most of us whether we grow or not just want to be left alone. I guess I would be pretty pissed about the trespassing. I had a hater actually break in and attempt to destroy my crop. They didn't do a very good job cause I put the girls back in their pots, swept up and carried on with minimal impact but it made us feel real weird about someone going to that much trouble to show their disapproval of what we were doing in the privacy of our own home.

Some people need a hobby or something and stop worrying about what the neighbors are up to. Jeez they need to get a life.....

Dee

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I'm legal med 12 max plant count lived her 18 years same house never had a problem ,use carbon scrubbers but there old new renter moves in next door within a week i have got him on surveillance looking at my house and coming on my property ,i see him pulling out later and say to him i saw you on my security cam in my yard and almost called the police but then when u went in the back yard and looked at my windows i realized it was you ....have a problem? , he says i smell "recreational marijuana " i look at him and say yup it was me ..i smoke weed! he says thanks didn't mean to alarm you ...should be done but noooo surveillance captures him with unidentified female at my fence at the about 4 hrs later on the cell phone pointing at my window I'm 65 i don't need this shit !!MD
Keep under your count.. Cops cant do shit... Then go to the court house and get an RO...problem solved...cameras are the best...and hide your guns

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

your legal ,dont worry,call cop yourself tell them you have confronted the neighbor and still get him on survelaince camera on your property,they will come out and right then and there on site ,he will issue a trespass order,good for a year only,most folk dont know that,but rest asure they wont come back and will never say a word to you ever again,which is a good thing if you have to go to that extent,and what ever you do ,dont put up a beware of dog sign,that is a guilt sign saying the dog bites and that will land you in court,another little tip ,tell them dont be walking around over here,i have razor straps in ground to fear off varmits,as skunks and coons and suck,the light bulb will light up and there thinking,booby traps on property,thing is with a outdoor garden with veggies aint no one can tell you you cant,i have about 40 pet deer and 2 huge gardens,if i got pissed at one coming in ,i can legally kill anytime of year,i just choice not to,it there world im visiting,so i feed them corn and they stay out of gardens,spoiled shits

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

if you want to by pass the law,another trick of mine works very well is just get on top your house and sit there for a while,they will spot you and say ,im getting away from that crazy bastard,lmao,worked real well when i was in the city,even better when you talk to someone up there,lmao

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

You did the right thing. He's been warned!Not to make it political, but more of a bad joke...
Did Jeff Sessions move in? Yuk, yuk

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Here's a thought

Find out who the landlord is and how to contact them. Confront the neighbor one last time. ask if he's ready to get kicked out then let him know you will send the owners/landlord a copy of the video showing number of times their tenant has trespassed, even after you confronted him. That would scare most landlords. They could get sued should anything happen now

If they don't get him out in 30 days, tell them of their liability

jonnyseeds

jonnyseeds

Large or medium dog take care of that

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Get a couple of these
F6595EF9 DB02 44F2 9B9B 51A6DBC69906
if that don’t work get one of these
3EBDF0C6 C2E6 496A B7FF F55A55AFEA0C
if that don’t work your fucked.

sixstring

sixstring

I'm with Dan,shoot him !!!!!

:)

Don't shoot him,smother him with his own medicine.go smoke pot on the property line where you have a clear view to his old lady undressing every night until he asks what your up to.then just tell him you smelled a rat so ya came to investigate

madgrower

madgrower

I'm with Dan,shoot him !!!!!
And then throw the shit at him
:)

Don't shoot him,smother him with his own medicine.go smoke pot on the property line where you have a clear view to his old lady undressing every night until he asks what your up to.then just tell him you smelled a rat so ya came to investigate

Top Bottom