New Nutes

• Thread starter One drop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Had my local hydro shop approach me , knowing I am a horticulturist they want me to try Reiziger out I’ve heard it’s a bit week so I’ll run I off chart TDS meter style they even chucked in some cyco some swell ,sugar sweet , Dr revive and they delivered to the door . Going to run this on strawberry cough , girl guide, NL#1.

New nutes
Last edited:
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Had my local hydro shop approach me , knowing I am a horticulturist they want me to try Reiziger out I’ve heard it’s a bit week so I’ll run I off chart TDS meter style they even chucked in some cyco some swell ,sugar sweet , Dr revive and they delivered to the door . Going to run this on strawberry cough , girl guide, NL#1.
Ok did my first feed both grow and bloom I run 3 tents first off nice packaging easy to open pour but going to get a few hand pumps on the 5 lt bottles ran the 3 ml per lt and it cane out 778 ppm 5.8 ph I’m using coco perlite 30/70 mix my water I’m using is 6.5 ph and 36 ppm I normally run my grows on 800 ppm 5.8 ph that is the straight grow no adds Bloom was pretty much the same so I’ll give it a good thumbs up , will start to use the addition next week after the plants have picked up after there horrid start . Stay tuned in tune .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
wow that's pretty awesome that they gave you all that to test out. Interested to see how it works
Yes there really good guys none of them had anything to run the grow in there all in grows halfway through lucky for me , I’m looking forward to see how it runs could be gold or could be coal ...

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
ive used the cyco swell before none of the other products though
First time I’ve tried them one of the guys in the shop grows with all there products and his product is very very nice , this is my second season using Nutes like these I usually use urine , milk and worm casting tea .

Mospeada

Mospeada

Looking at the guaranteed analysis of Swell and Supa Stiky is interesting. Both have higher concentrations of Phosphate to Potassium. Using both in equal amounts would give a 1.6-8-5 ratio with 1.5 of Magnesium. Assuming it's regular Micro (5-0-1) as the base then the final NPK ratio would be 6.6-8-6 + 1.5 Mg.The product line would include a calmag to make up for the insufficient amount of Ca in the Micro and to make up the 1.5 of Mg to something like 3 (total stab in the dark on that number). Looking at these ratios it would be best to use it in early veg (rooting) and early flower (bud sites). I would say Cyco would then have something that was high in Potassium (0-0-6 + 2) to give a 6.6-8-12 + 5 Mg for late flower.

What's not listed on those bottles are the real reason they're so effective. Things like chelators; humic, fulvic, amino acids then natural plant growth regulators and hormone stimulants in kelp and Triacontanol, B vitamins, silica and Yucca extract. There's quite a few of those supplements to choose from and they are by no means, essential elements. It is so easy for ALL the nutrient companies to spread it over it's product lines so that every bottle is needed.

I don't begrudge them though. Like I said they all do it. I think Cyco do it as well as any other nute company would but you'd need the whole range to get every trick they have up their sleeve.

If you add everything else yourself then the only two bottles you would need for your NPK needs are Micro for the Nitrogen and other macro nutrients then Bloom for Phosphate, Potassium and Magnesium. This is how the "Lucas Formula" came to be. However, what the Lucas formula actually did in the end was the result of a lot of failed grows. People got too caught up in the quantities, 5ml/Gal of Micro to 10ml/Gal of Bloom, when it should have been the ratios that should have been the focus.

1:1 of Micro and Bloom will give you a 5-5-5 ratio. All you have to do is adjust the bloom. Which is the basis for Lucas's 1:2 ratio.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Looking at the guaranteed analysis of Swell and Supa Stiky is interesting. Both have higher concentrations of Phosphate to Potassium. Using both in equal amounts would give a 1.6-8-5 ratio with 1.5 of Magnesium. Assuming it's regular Micro (5-0-1) as the base then the final NPK ratio would be 6.6-8-6 + 1.5 Mg.The product line would include a calmag to make up for the insufficient amount of Ca in the Micro and to make up the 1.5 of Mg to something like 3 (total stab in the dark on that number). Looking at these ratios it would be best to use it in early veg (rooting) and early flower (bud sites). I would say Cyco would then have something that was high in Potassium (0-0-6 + 2) to give a 6.6-8-12 + 5 Mg for late flower.

What's not listed on those bottles are the real reason they're so effective. Things like chelators; humic, fulvic, amino acids then natural plant growth regulators and hormone stimulants in kelp and Triacontanol, B vitamins, silica and Yucca extract. There's quite a few of those supplements to choose from and they are by no means, essential elements. It is so easy for ALL the nutrient companies to spread it over it's product lines so that every bottle is needed.

I don't begrudge them though. Like I said they all do it. I think Cyco do it as well as any other nute company would but you'd need the whole range to get every trick they have up their sleeve.

If you add everything else yourself then the only two bottles you would need for your NPK needs are Micro for the Nitrogen and other macro nutrients then Bloom for Phosphate, Potassium and Magnesium. This is how the "Lucas Formula" came to be. However, what the Lucas formula actually did in the end was the result of a lot of failed grows. People got too caught up in the quantities, 5ml/Gal of Micro to 10ml/Gal of Bloom, when it should have been the ratios that should have been the focus.

1:1 of Micro and Bloom will give you a 5-5-5 ratio. All you have to do is adjust the bloom. Which is the basis for Lucas's 1:2 ratio.
Ok I’ll keep that in mind that’s what also told by the shop owner I think I may have forgot to grab a bottle I’ll swing by the shop tomorrow and get the some To finish off the flower cycle . Thanks mate .

WankirA

WankirA

Nice gratis stash if it does the trick.
Good luck with the those 3 girls you running it on.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Nice gratis stash if it does the trick.
Good luck with the those 3 girls you running it on.
Thanks mate I’ve got 6 plants under the veg NL#1 x2 ,Strawberry cough x2 , girl guide and 2 under bloom strawberry cough and girl guide with 400 mh veg ,hps bloom 6 “ in-line fan & carbon filters with passive air intake pretty simple set up .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Well it's been a week or so and I'm very impressed with the Reiziger as bass nutes as well as the additive cyco seems to be killing it .

IMG 20200429 055828
IMG 20200429 055835
IMG 20200429 055843
IMG 20200429 055911
IMG 20200429 055933
IMG 20200429 060030
Top Bottom