new ommp needs grower

• Thread starter tristan09
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DaGanjaLion

Hi there. First I am a reliable grower, Second I am a good care provider. I go to Mt. Hood Community College and am able to help new patients with edible medication; i.e. treats. I make some nice brownies, rice crispy treats, cookies, muffins and a cheese cake to die for. I ask that you; have a CURRENT card, treat me with respect, don't re-sell my treats because if I am not making money off my pot, neither should you.

Hey,
I live near mt hood and am looking for a grower for my patient. I have my OMMP caregiver card and the patient has her card as well.

N

nabdy

I currently have a opening. I grow for my family usually. I found out my sister is moving out of state for her job last week.
I only do things under contract. Also do not expect it to be free. You need to get more post counts so you can PM people. This way you can send private info to people in PM and not on the board.
What do you have your card for? I am asking cus of the strains I grow. I like to grow strains that the patients like for there ailment.

MY NAME IS MANDY AND I AM IN NEED OF A GROWER! PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected]! I LIVE IN EUGENE OREGON.

F

funkfreely

I'm in Tigard and I am a patient/grower of 25 years - recently OMMP. I am looking for one or more patients who have a good and secure location for me to grow our plants near me here in Tigard. I'll do the work, you provide the spot. I ask that the room be off limits except when I am there or if there is a true emergency. Security cameras and/or other systems may be used to help with security. This is for sanitary and quality control reasons, and I will work with you to maintain your privacy and anonymity. I will take you into the room while I'm working on the plants - within limits, so I get done. We can talk details if you are interested.

Soil/coco medium
HID and supplemental lights
organic fertilizer pre-plant with additional throughout cycle - my own custom mix.
Access to by-product processing - BHO, CO2, BUBBLE etc.
Full length flower cycles - no early harvest. I'll cut one plant early if you need that.
I try to control the smell using filters, but odor is a factor - don't underestimate this. My plants are incredibly pungent.

Oregon Grown

Oregon Grown

I must be missing something here. Why would anyone give you control of part of there house to grow in? I wouldn't let someone I know do that let alone a perfect stranger.

F

funkfreely

I must be missing something here. Why would anyone give you control of part of there house to grow in? I wouldn't let someone I know do that let alone a perfect stranger.
"I must be missing something here. Why would anyone give you control of part of there house to grow in? I wouldn't let someone I know do that let alone a perfect stranger."

Really good point, and I should have addressed the offer and other issues more. I'll try to clarify more.

I'm looking to do my 6 and the other's 6 (or more depending on their situation) at their location. The idea being that not all patients are able-bodied and capable of growing, but might have the space to do it. I have no place to grow, but I know how to do it very well (and really really want to). So, I offer to grow a patient's plants, along with mine, at their location. I handle all things related to the plants. Expenses are negotiable both ways. The patient would keep their half, of course, and I would keep mine. I thought we might do a combined batch of extract with the trim (friend with co2 extractor), but that is all in negotiating an agreement.

I too would be a fool to put my plants, equipment, energy and faith into a complete stranger who could gladly help themselves to the plants, equipment, or my life at any time.. I would give and expect some background checking and security measures. My background check's "criminal record" is my resume' in this case. Even cops said on record that my plants were among the 'most pungent' they had come across. - I never thought that would be a job qualifier.
The room would be off limits to general entry beyond the patient and I for both security and quality control reasons. I think the reasons would be obvious, and they should be mutual:
If my partner shows the garden to their friends, there exists the risk that one of them will cause problems like theft, infestation, contamination... Also, I am very meticulous about the 'atmosphere' in the room. Too many growers and patients are not even aware that the carpet fibers that fly up when a door is opened in a carpeted room are made of plastic. These will stick to buds, especially sticky ones. Who wants to consume plastic?

Because of my "resume," I was not able to be my own grower until this year. I signed up a buddy as my grower, just so I could list a place - They will not let you list your own place if you have a growing offense. He gave me nothing for having listed him, and actually charged me more than the dispensaries for lower quality pot. I'm not going to do any of that; it's why I think I'm offering something fair. All a person would have to do is list me as their grower at their place as far as I know. We'd have to verify with OMMP - another check in the security.

I guess I'm offering an "I'll do our plants at your place (near Tigard, where I live), and let's make sure we are all honest." kind of a deal.

G

Gossamyr

New Ommp patient in Tualatin, the ptsd kind, need reliable medication with delivery, hopefully contract based.
Use my nym on here at gmail.com.

::edit
I am in need of a grower, if that wasn't clear

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
Im headed out to the Rouge river area on March 14th....permanently !!!I was the first medical grower in New jersey but cant take the politics.I dont drink or smoke and no drugs and paper work is in order, .grown outdoors and indoors for twenty plus years. started breeding and want to take it outdoors again. you can all contact me private message......happy farming .....shamus

M

Marcia C

Hello my name is Marcia, I am looking for an honest grower, I am a current patient with OMMP. If you are a Grower in need of a patient and you are reliable please Email me [email protected]

G

GrowerPhil

I am a grower with room for a couple more patients. We grow quality meds and offer 2 lbs at no cost to patient. Please get in touch and we can take care of your meds needs. I can be reached at [email protected]

F

Fooman22

Hell everyone my name is Will. I am looking for ommp patients in need of a grower. No gimmicks. No bs. I am willing to offer 1 oz a month of top shelf medicine and you must come to me. I live in beaverton.

Please email me if you are interested and or have any questions!

D

DjangoNugs

Hey I'm a grower down in medford with space for a few extra cards. Just trying to get good medicine in the hands of some good folks. I should be able to satisfy most peoples needs. Good strong genetics, inside and out. And I'm willing to deliver if need be and when possible. I want everything to be beneficial for the both of us so we can go home happy, and highly medicated. ; )

Drop me a line with any questions @ : [email protected]
Thanks, Peace, and Good Day!!

J

Jammer420

Hello all. I have been an OMMP grower for many years and recently have a couple of openings. I am in the Beaverton area. Please hit me up if you are looking for a new grower at [email protected] and we can discuss details. I have several strains to choose from most of which are hybrids and all really good.

N

NathanF

Hey I'm a grower down in medford with space for a few extra cards. Just trying to get good medicine in the hands of some good folks. I should be able to satisfy most peoples needs. Good strong genetics, inside and out. And I'm willing to deliver if need be and when possible. I want everything to be beneficial for the both of us so we can go home happy, and highly medicated. ; )

Drop me a line with any questions @ : [email protected]
Thanks, Peace, and Good Day!!
I am a OMMP card Holder in need of a growers.

N

NathanF

If anyone is interested still. I have two openings for patients. I am more than happy to meet up with any cardholder and discuss any questions that you might have. Feel free to pm me.

As of right now, this is the deal that I have worked out with my current patients. The patient will recieve 25% of the crop off of there 6 plants, also will receive extras such as medibles, and hash. The reason why I do it this way, is I cannot guarantee X amount per month(cuz harvests are every 2.5 to 3 months) I also grow straight for QUALITY not QUANTITY. I am averaging between 3-4oz a plant. So...you would recieve anywhere between 4.5 to 6oz every 2-3 months. This is what I figure, 25% goes straight to the patient, 25-50% goes towards electricty, nutes, and equipment/upgrades. The rest goes to me for my time and energy put into the crop.

Strains that I am currently running are,
White Urkle (The White x Purple Urkle) - OG Raskal Seeds
Fire Bubba (OG Kush Fire Cut x Pre-98 Bubba Kush) - OG Raskal Seeds
Chem Valley Kush (Chemdog D x SVF OG Kush) - Cali Connection
Sweet Pink Grapefruit x DJ Shorts Blueberry - Chimera Seeds

I also have a stockpile of seeds that are just waiting to be grown.
The seeds that I will be popin soon will be White Fire OG (OG Raskals seeds), The White s1(OG Raskal Seeds) and ...... (I can't decide, I have like 20 more seed packs to decide from).

I hope this sheds some light, and if anyone has any questions, feel free to pm me anytime, and I will try and answer any/all questions that you might have. peace. happy growing :harvest:

slight

I am a OMMP card holder in need of a grower

Top Bottom