new ommp needs grower

• Thread starter tristan09
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tristan09

just like the title says im in gresham, looking for a grower, i will drive to you if needed

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I currently have a opening. I grow for my family usually. I found out my sister is moving out of state for her job last week.
I only do things under contract. Also do not expect it to be free. You need to get more post counts so you can PM people. This way you can send private info to people in PM and not on the board.
What do you have your card for? I am asking cus of the strains I grow. I like to grow strains that the patients like for there ailment.

T

tristan09

bng what are your stipulations? im out in gresham hbu? monthly requirement for electricity?

T

tristan09

I currently have a opening. I grow for my family usually. I found out my sister is moving out of state for her job last week.
I only do things under contract. Also do not expect it to be free. You need to get more post counts so you can PM people. This way you can send private info to people in PM and not on the board.
What do you have your card for? I am asking cus of the strains I grow. I like to grow strains that the patients like for there ailment.

how much would you require for growing costs? and how much do you give per harvest? ill try to get my posts up today.. im going in to get my papers stamped today at 2! :))

G

gme231

if you need a grower still, let me know your email and I'll get in touch.

R

rynn

Trying to get a grower without all the weirdness

I gave up trying to get a card in OR even though I had one in CA. No, not for a sprained toe.

After 5 months of trying to get by on "nerve pain" meds, I can't do it. However, I just got overwhelmed by all of the find a grower/no dont find a grower grow yourself/scam/not a scam.

I. dont. feel. good. I can't grow. I don't know how, my landlord would be none too thrilled, and the only plant I had was an ivy plant that I left on the stove.

So if anyone could just walk me through the grower part (past the card part - I have all of my years of medical records, so that's super terrific and awesome) but I don't know how much the costs are for growing - at all. From the one grower I do know, the costs for the year are up front and I am on disability and there is no way that would work.

I'm really sorry if I come across like a b-tch. I'm just tired of waking up in hell, and whispering ohgodohgodohgod until i can get myself into a hot shower.

Thanks for your help. Any ANY words of wisdom would be helpful.

K

kripplecreek

If I was looking for a grower id leap all over catwomans offer cup winner and you could have her grow makes me want to close shop to sign up they are entering the cup in Oregon

S

simplesimon1

New patient

Hello, I'm just getting started and need a good reliable grower to put on my form. I'm not sure if this is the right place for this question so I apologize in advance. If I can find one here and meet my requirements I'm pretty yo can count on me to keep you.

A

aweakreception

I gave up trying to get a card in OR even though I had one in CA. No, not for a sprained toe.

After 5 months of trying to get by on "nerve pain" meds, I can't do it. However, I just got overwhelmed by all of the find a grower/no dont find a grower grow yourself/scam/not a scam.

I. dont. feel. good. I can't grow. I don't know how, my landlord would be none too thrilled, and the only plant I had was an ivy plant that I left on the stove.

So if anyone could just walk me through the grower part (past the card part - I have all of my years of medical records, so that's super terrific and awesome) but I don't know how much the costs are for growing - at all. From the one grower I do know, the costs for the year are up front and I am on disability and there is no way that would work.

I'm really sorry if I come across like a b-tch. I'm just tired of waking up in hell, and whispering ohgodohgodohgod until i can get myself into a hot shower.

Thanks for your help. Any ANY words of wisdom would be helpful.

I'm sorry you're having a hard time locating a legitimate grower. Please let me know if you're still looking as i'm having an equally hard time locating a legitimate patient.

I'm an experienced organic soil grower (even all cleaning supplies are organic). Please let me know if you'd like to discuss further. I live in portland and i can deliver.

G

Greencandyman

Crazycatwoman-you rock. I do about the same if you need. Small amount is ok.

S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
If anyone is interested still. I have two openings for patients. I am more than happy to meet up with any cardholder and discuss any questions that you might have. Feel free to pm me.

As of right now, this is the deal that I have worked out with my current patients. The patient will recieve 25% of the crop off of there 6 plants, also will receive extras such as medibles, and hash. The reason why I do it this way, is I cannot guarantee X amount per month(cuz harvests are every 2.5 to 3 months) I also grow straight for QUALITY not QUANTITY. I am averaging between 3-4oz a plant. So...you would recieve anywhere between 4.5 to 6oz every 2-3 months. This is what I figure, 25% goes straight to the patient, 25-50% goes towards electricty, nutes, and equipment/upgrades. The rest goes to me for my time and energy put into the crop.

Strains that I am currently running are,
White Urkle (The White x Purple Urkle) - OG Raskal Seeds
Fire Bubba (OG Kush Fire Cut x Pre-98 Bubba Kush) - OG Raskal Seeds
Chem Valley Kush (Chemdog D x SVF OG Kush) - Cali Connection
Sweet Pink Grapefruit x DJ Shorts Blueberry - Chimera Seeds

I also have a stockpile of seeds that are just waiting to be grown.
The seeds that I will be popin soon will be White Fire OG (OG Raskals seeds), The White s1(OG Raskal Seeds) and ...... (I can't decide, I have like 20 more seed packs to decide from).

I hope this sheds some light, and if anyone has any questions, feel free to pm me anytime, and I will try and answer any/all questions that you might have. peace. happy growing :harvest:

slight

J

jOEL rX

I had great luck finding a grower on meetup.com. He is from Southern Oregon and all of his patients are in Portland so he delivers to us every four months.

H

humboldt

Grower has openings-

I'm in southern oregon and have several openings for OMMP patients. If your interested please let me know and we can see if things will work out.

A

Aardvark

Hi there. First I am a reliable grower, Second I am a good care provider. I go to Mt. Hood Community College and am able to help new patients with edible medication; i.e. treats. I make some nice brownies, rice crispy treats, cookies, muffins and a cheese cake to die for. I ask that you; have a CURRENT card, treat me with respect, don't re-sell my treats because if I am not making money off my pot, neither should you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom