new ommp needs grower

• Thread starter tristan09
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

d4v1drc0n

i just registered to say.. i am a new ommp patient in southern oregon, I need to find a quality grower. I'm not sure if I can pm yet

vRikuu

vRikuu

I had great luck finding a grower on meetup.com. He is from Southern Oregon and all of his patients are in Portland so he delivers to us every four months.
How did you meet up with the grower?

M

MindLiberator

I am also currently looking for a grower in the portland area. Have my ommp papers stamped. Willing to discuss reimbursements and product needed each month... Also willing to drive to and meet up with anyone in the portland metro area.

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

Reading this makes me sad, but the reality of things is just as sad. I hear such horror stories from friends and colleagues both with growers and patient issues. I wish u all luck in finding healthy matches.

oregongreener

oregongreener

I am a grower looking for one additional patient. Honest, up front, and transparent about the process. Veteran focused.

420bliss

420bliss

im lookin for a patient or 2 for outdoor this year, you get 3 plants or your limit at the end of the season

C

CobbCreekBob

have a grow goin, may have to give it up due to roommate issues, may just have to leave and leave the garden so the worst case scenario doesn't happen, its sux, but life happens, I would be interested in hearing from any patient openings from Southern to Central OR. Am in South, wanting to move north a bit. Thanks

S

Shango

I'm an indoor-only grower in North Portland (near St Johns bridge) looking for 1 patient. My regular arrangement is 1 oz/month free with additional available for a reasonable reimbursement of expenses. I never want anyone to go totally without because they are broke, but I also can't afford to pay for the whole grow without some help.

I have meds available as soon as the paperwork is mailed - no waiting 3 months.

Please get in touch if you are interested in discussing further.

Thanks!

S

Shango

I'm an indoor-only grower in North Portland (near St Johns bridge) looking for 1 patient. My regular arrangement is 1 oz/month free with additional available for a reasonable reimbursement of expenses. I never want anyone to go totally without because they are broke, but I also can't afford to pay for the whole grow without some help.

I have meds available as soon as the paperwork is mailed - no waiting 3 months.

Please get in touch if you are interested in discussing further.

Thanks!

Space is filled... and I don't know how to delete the post. Thanks.

C

Chronickid

Grower has openings-

I'm in southern oregon and have several openings for OMMP patients. If your interested please let me know and we can see if things will work out.

you still got that opening haha. its been awhile but i just moved heere and need a grower fast. havent had meds in awhile

C

Chronickid

Grower has openings-

I'm in southern oregon and have several openings for OMMP patients. If your interested please let me know and we can see if things will work out.

Im in desperate need of a grower and would be interested im also in the souther oregon area.

W

Will Bessix

I'm a disabled veteran & I've had my OMMP for 6 months & I still need a grower!!!

W

Will Bessix

I am also currently looking for a grower in the portland area. Have my ommp papers stamped. Willing to discuss reimbursements and product needed each month... Also willing to drive to and meet up with anyone in the portland metro area.
I'm a disabled veteran & I've had my OMMP for 6 months & I still need a grower!!! BAD!!!

W

Will Bessix

im lookin for a patient or 2 for outdoor this year, you get 3 plants or your limit at the end of the season
I'm a disabled veteran & I've had my OMMP for 6 months & I still need a grower!!! BAD...QUICK

D

DaGanjaLion

I currently have a opening. I grow for my family usually. I found out my sister is moving out of state for her job last week.
I only do things under contract. Also do not expect it to be free. You need to get more post counts so you can PM people. This way you can send private info to people in PM and not on the board.
What do you have your card for? I am asking cus of the strains I grow. I like to grow strains that the patients like for there ailment.
In need of grower ASAP

pimpmasterdlx

pimpmasterdlx

I'm heading to oregon in 7 weeks. I am not ommp yet but I have been growing 10 years. Is there any positions for a guy like me?

Top Bottom