New on the Farm

• Thread starter OldCajun
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OldCajun

OldCajun

Hello everyone, From the swamp here! I have been all over this site and taking in as much as i can. Smoke the old mexican, cleaned seeds on album covers...lol Sensimilla, Acapulco Gold. We smoked what ever we could get our hands on. I have some old seeds somewhere, maybe find them one day when not looking for them...lol. Grew outdoors long ago, and had some fair yields just letting them grow. Now its growing inside that has me obsessed with learning all i can from the great group of people here. I have to say that sitting here and reading and learning gave me a good start on my first indoor grow. I grew 3 Bubba Kush and one plant from bag seed. Used FFHF and the nute trio. The Wife and I Chopped them all down yesterday and hung to dry after a period of dark. Sitting in my closet with the temps at 67F 47RH and keeping an eye on things. Lucky me that she lets me do this in a spare room in the house, but she enjoys the smoke too. I hope to post some pictures soon of our harvest. Going to start a new grow, have some seedling in solo cups, Amnesia, Sour D, and Gelato all feminized. Merry Xmas to all and have a great and safe holiday for you and your loved ones.🙂

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Hello everyone, From the swamp here! I have been all over this site and taking in as much as i can. Smoke the old mexican, cleaned seeds on album covers...lol Sensimilla, Acapulco Gold. We smoked what ever we could get our hands on. I have some old seeds somewhere, maybe find them one day when not looking for them...lol. Grew outdoors long ago, and had some fair yields just letting them grow. Now its growing inside that has me obsessed with learning all i can from the great group of people here. I have to say that sitting here and reading and learning gave me a good start on my first indoor grow. I grew 3 Bubba Kush and one plant from bag seed. Used FFHF and the nute trio. The Wife and I Chopped them all down yesterday and hung to dry after a period of dark. Sitting in my closet with the temps at 67F 47RH and keeping an eye on things. Lucky me that she lets me do this in a spare room in the house, but she enjoys the smoke too. I hope to post some pictures soon of our harvest. Going to start a new grow, have some seedling in solo cups, Amnesia, Sour D, and Gelato all feminized. Merry Xmas to all and have a great and safe holiday for you and your loved ones.🙂
Welcome to The Farm!!

Top Bottom