New Outdoor Grower, looking for advice...

• Thread starter ZapGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ZapGrow

ZapGrow

Just watered my plants today and they have a PH of 6 and a moist level of 5.5. Before today they were at a PH of 7 and moist level of about 4.5. I’m scared of over watering so I haven’t watered them for a week until today. Today was their second time being watered with the added nutrients. I used 2 gallons of water and 2 tbsp of each 12-6-6 (Grow) & 3-3-2 (fish & seaweed). I’m using Circadian Sunrise for Horticulture spray 1-2 times daily. The pictures are of my Hindu Zkiittlez, Tropicana Punch, and the MAC. My growing conditions are very shaded so they only get about 3-4hrs of direct sunlight a day. Im also growing Venom OG and Vanilla Frosting which are doing alright so far and Blackjack which isn’t doing so well. I’m looking into buying a white greenhouse to maximize light and environment. Any advice on how much to water or anything else would be much appreciated.

New outdoor grower looking for advice
New outdoor grower looking for advice 2
New outdoor grower looking for advice 3
New outdoor grower looking for advice 4
New outdoor grower looking for advice 5
New outdoor grower looking for advice 6
New outdoor grower looking for advice 7
New outdoor grower looking for advice 8
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Ditch the meter, water by pot weigh... If they feel light as fuck they are.. if they feel like theres water in them.. there is.

This is simple.. water then raise the pot.. its heavy as fuck. wait 2 days raise again.. less heavy but still heavy... wait 4 days. light as fuck.. water..

Latest posts

Top Bottom