New outdoor plant grow any tips

• Thread starter Outdoorexplorer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Outdoorexplorer

Outdoorexplorer

Here we have barneys farm glue gelato, bubblelicious nirvana seeds, auto utimate dutch passion all brought from seedsman. have grown photos before had problems a long time ago now starting Autos, we started our seedlings with 3mill formulex under 600watt leds 24 of light & in 4inch pots with biobizz light mix, im only going to feed water next time.

Now we wanted to only keep indoor before moving outside around 2week old but bad weather caused us to keep indoors about 3 weeks in total.
Upon moving these small plants some were knocked over & bent. we have had heavy rain constant on and off for over a month since around march.

Finally transplanted and moved to 5 gallon pots same mix biobizz light mix, our plants are 5 to 6 weeks old now, they have not even been fed proper veg nutes yet just a enough to moisten soil with mighty growth enhancer at 3mill per 10 litres of water. too much rain...

Roots are now showing under pots with a few insect bites on leaves some have stigmas, dedided to add more soil under pots, also dug hole a few inches covered with platic sheeting.

What is your take on this should we add more soil under pots or just leave as they are, 7 plants in total.

New outdoor plant grow any tips
New outdoor plant grow any tips 2
New outdoor plant grow any tips 3
New outdoor plant grow any tips 4
New outdoor plant grow any tips 5
New outdoor plant grow any tips 6
New outdoor plant grow any tips 7
New outdoor plant grow any tips 8
New outdoor plant grow any tips 9
New outdoor plant grow any tips 10
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
they need to be transplanted badly..
can’t you plant them into the ground? taken out of the pots obviously..
or get 25 gallon bags..

Rooke

Rooke

Just noticed that they will need way more spacing then what you have they grow fast and need room

Outdoorexplorer

Outdoorexplorer

they need to be transplanted badly..
can’t you plant them into the ground? taken out of the pots obviously..
or get 25 gallon bags..
Take that into account , i have heard that 5 gallon is recommended for autos, have not seen any autos in 25 gallon pots?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Take that into account , i have heard that 5 gallon is recommended for autos, have not seen any autos in 25 gallon pots?
oops my bad thought they were photos..
still needs a transplant though

Outdoorexplorer

Outdoorexplorer

oops my bad thought they were photos..
still needs a transplant though
Already put into 20- 25 gallons of biobizz lightmix soil in bags, got told on another forum that plants will not need more soil went ahead did not want them to go routbound after all more roots-rootball the bigger the flowers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom