New person just got approved here in Missouri

• Thread starter Douglas135
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Douglas135

Douglas135

They passed medical use two years ago and finally, we can grow indoors. I have a room set up and have a few questions. How large do the containers have to be? I was thinking a gallon container would work, is that good enough? What level of humidity is considered max? also, what temperature level is best? Thanks for any advice I can get.

BudsAlive

BudsAlive

Have you decided on your medium, and what sort of light system and nutes you intend to use watering system. There are so many things to consider here, before being able to advise.

BudsAlive

BudsAlive

Usual rule of thumb I go by is 7.5 ltr fabric pot per 30cm expected growth.

Douglas135

Douglas135

Have you decided on your medium, and what sort of light system and nutes you intend to use watering system. There are so many things to consider here, before being able to advise.

Douglas135

Douglas135

yes I have purchased the "Kind" led lighting system x750 series. Still getting the room set up in the attic. I have insulated the room which is about the size of a
walk-in closet. The walls and ceiling are reflective too. I figure this is better than using the high-intensity bulbs since the LED lights don't generate so much heat. That being said, I will have a heater in there to regulate temps. The lights have circulation fans also, which should be good to keep away any mold, etc. The current prediction is that I could be ready to start it growing this week. I am having some trouble getting the seeds to germinate, but maybe that will get better when the lights are introduced and the heat becomes under control. Any advice about the seed germination? Then, I need to figure out how big the plant pots need to be. I will try some garden soil from Home Depot at first.

Douglas135

Douglas135

Do added nutrients make a difference? What stage should these chemicals be added? and, what kind is recommended?

BudsAlive

BudsAlive

I only use coca, so mine is simple.
I am sure someone will pick up the thread, if your going to use coca them I'm ya gal.
But I do keep it simple.đź‘Ś

Douglas135

Douglas135

Silly me, I don't understand what coca is. Would appreciate some information about it though.

Top Bottom