New Room And First Grow With Under Current!

• Thread starter yukon369
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
yukon369

yukon369

Im new to growing and sure would like some input and advice from the farmers here. Thanks in advance! Here are some pics of what i have set up so far.
New room and first grow with under current
New room and first grow with under current 2
New room and first grow with under current 3
Image2
New room and first grow with under current 5
New room and first grow with under current 6

Last edited:
yukon369

yukon369

Question. Where in the system does the Bulkhead filter Screens go?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
welcome yukon - lol I think he meant bc your handle is yukon and its cold in the Yukon

clean build - impressive - is that a cargo container? what kind of lights you rocking?

yukon369

yukon369

welcome yukon - lol I think he meant bc your handle is yukon and its cold in the Yukon

clean build - impressive - is that a cargo container? what kind of lights you rocking?
Hey thanks!! Yukon is a screen name I've had forever. Actually its from a gmc yukon I had in the 90s that i tricked out lol. It was cold this morning though 18 degrees. My setup is a breeze way between my shop and garage. Hey do you by chance know where to get that reflective material that i see on the top of the uc buckets that i see others have? Lights are California light works 880s !

N

NWElite89

I am surprised why you dont have the epi near your door. Once the canopy grows in, it will make it tough to maneuver back there for drain and fresh batches. I am excited to see how the LED's turnout. The reflectix will help insulate your buckets and keep the light out of them, but may not be so much of a problem for LED's compared to MH/HPS

yukon369

yukon369

I am surprised why you dont have the epi near your door. Once the canopy grows in, it will make it tough to maneuver back there for drain and fresh batches. I am excited to see how the LED's turnout. The reflectix will help insulate your buckets and keep the light out of them, but may not be so much of a problem for LED's compared to MH/HPS
Well I was planning on Setting up the Epi next to the door but that wasn't going to work out with where I have the top off reservoir, the chiller, and air pumps etc. On the other side of the wall. I'm hoping I will have enough room to get back there LOL. I might switch things around if it's too much of a pain in the ass.

N

NWElite89

Yeah I understand with equipment and placing issues. Sometimes you gotta sacrifice, but here is another thing to consider is when your plants get taller they will need support cages or a trellis system. The cages may save ya some space when your walking back there (especially with the wall fans) to drain if you have to keep your res and chiller where they are currently at.

yukon369

yukon369

Yeah I understand with equipment and placing issues. Sometimes you gotta sacrifice, but here is another thing to consider is when your plants get taller they will need support cages or a trellis system. The cages may save ya some space when your walking back there (especially with the wall fans) to drain if you have to keep your res and chiller where they are currently at.
Oh yeah I'm definitely getting support cages I'm either going to get the cages from current culture or possibly making my own out of 6 foot Game fence. That should keep them under control a little bit.

N

NWElite89

Any strain will do great in a UC, its all a matter of preference. The one thing I will say is that if you pick a sativa, be sure to flip early.

Top Bottom