New run getting going. Exoticgenetix

• Thread starter Steveystrappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Steveystrappa

Steveystrappa

Hey Farmers!
So I'm coming on the final week of flower for my current run so decided to upgrade to a bigger setup for my next run and converted half my closet into a tent. It's about 5x5x8 so I can let these girls get huge. So I have 3 redruntz clones growing great that I took from my girl in flower. I also just dropped some new seeds from the exoticgenetix redpop drop that just went on sale. I have 2 feminized popscotti 2 feminized omfg and 1 red delicous. I also have a mystery greenteamgenetics going. Oh and I forgot to mention the blackdog I have going. I actually found that seed in a dispensary nug and it's really healthy so far. Hope it's a female.

New run getting going  exoticgenetix
New run getting going  exoticgenetix 2
New run getting going  exoticgenetix 3
New run getting going  exoticgenetix 4
New run getting going  exoticgenetix 5
New run getting going  exoticgenetix 6
MilkyTrichomes

MilkyTrichomes

I’m interested to know how the clones from a flowering mother came out. I’m experimenting with a bubba clone in flower. I have done just about everything wrong and this clone is still alive. What’s your method?

Steveystrappa

Steveystrappa

I’m interested to know how the clones from a flowering mother came out. I’m experimenting with a bubba clone in flower. I have done just about everything wrong and this clone is still alive. What’s your method?
I actually took them the day before I switched to flower.

Top Bottom