• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Been working on new and improved lines, sorry, no cookies

The male used in this release is something special. The yeti bx2 was a parallel yeti line I worked a side the yeti. Many of you out there remember I had been doing this since the start and always released a few of these along with yeti filial generation releases. Some true gems have been surfacing in this line also and this summer I found a male that took my breath away. The main purpose of the bx2 work was to try to stay closer to the mother. And from all reports, less hermie reports, higher keeper ratio for those looking for og type bouquets.

Frostberry blast, males were selected from among 2500 plants. These two plants in particular stood out with their beautiful coloring, blueberry muffin aromas on stem rubs, exhibiting traits from DJ Shorts blueberry work. The leaf and plant mutations that popped up are also reminiscent of his work. While these two males exhibited different qualities; one being more tall and less branchy, the other male was short, squat, with tons of tops and as stated before both exhibited the same blueberry muffin aroma

Yeti fuel (AJ Sour Diesel x Yeti bx2)
The real sourD cut was used to to add straight fuel to the yeti bx2 og fuel. Expect to see every pheno being done hybrid between diesel and ogks. Indoor/outdoor friendly
Indoor 63-84 days depending on pheno Outdoor Oct 15 mold and mildew resistant

Some Shit my Buddy Gave me OG (Triangle kush x Frost berry blast)

Hills Have Eyes (Afghani mutant pheno x Frost berry blast)

Sour Blues (AJ Sour Diesel x Frost berry blast)

Jack Frost (Jack herer J1 cut x Frost berry blast)

Harambe (Foodog x frostberry blast)

Amish Diesel x Yeti bx2

Feminized
Underdog Urkle (Purple urkle x underdog)

Diesel Kush (Loompa Chemdog x Bubba Kush pre98)

mancdank

mancdank

I found the yeti phenoes I got out the f3 gen more kushy than fuelly although that was only a couple of phenoes
Bro them yeti u sent me went off in the Spanish sun wasn't my thing in doors but outside she was a diffrent animal all together kinda gutted the Spanish police had diffrent ideas about the cropping method lol

S

Sinful

Been working on new and improved lines, sorry, no cookies

The male used in this release is something special. The yeti bx2 was a parallel yeti line I worked a side the yeti. Many of you out there remember I had been doing this since the start and always released a few of these along with yeti filial generation releases. Some true gems have been surfacing in this line also and this summer I found a male that took my breath away. The main purpose of the bx2 work was to try to stay closer to the mother. And from all reports, less hermie reports, higher keeper ratio for those looking for og type bouquets.

Frostberry blast, males were selected from among 2500 plants. These two plants in particular stood out with their beautiful coloring, blueberry muffin aromas on stem rubs, exhibiting traits from DJ Shorts blueberry work. The leaf and plant mutations that popped up are also reminiscent of his work. While these two males exhibited different qualities; one being more tall and less branchy, the other male was short, squat, with tons of tops and as stated before both exhibited the same blueberry muffin aroma

Yeti fuel (AJ Sour Diesel x Yeti bx2)
The real sourD cut was used to to add straight fuel to the yeti bx2 og fuel. Expect to see every pheno being done hybrid between diesel and ogks. Indoor/outdoor friendly
Indoor 63-84 days depending on pheno Outdoor Oct 15 mold and mildew resistant

Some Shit my Buddy Gave me OG (Triangle kush x Frost berry blast)

Hills Have Eyes (Afghani mutant pheno x Frost berry blast)

Sour Blues (AJ Sour Diesel x Frost berry blast)

Jack Frost (Jack herer J1 cut x Frost berry blast)

Harambe (Foodog x frostberry blast)

Amish Diesel x Yeti bx2

Feminized
Underdog Urkle (Purple urkle x underdog)

Diesel Kush (Loompa Chemdog x Bubba Kush pre98)

Are you making Yeti Fuel in Feminized?

Top Bottom