New Stable Genetics

• Thread starter dc2559
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dc2559

dc2559

I was just gifted some badass genetics from an old timer who has everything afghani that is rare and special. He hooked me up with 20 1978 afghani seeds. 10 from 2 different phenos. He also sent me 10 afghani #1 that originally came from a seedbank in the 2000s. He also sent me a few seeds of something he regards as special called Ghost of Kabul x Catpiss. And he sent me his version of Roadkill Skunk. His version of RKS is a little more indica dominant than mine but should be a good source of new vigor if my RKS ever needs it.

jipp

jipp

you are not missing much man i can give you the cliff notes.

been growing 1 year. i tried to learn to grow while coming off 10 years of pian meds ( oxycotin, and 5 years beffore that was oxycodone etc i think ).

had a motorcycle accident, i had to crawl for two days with a compound fracture. no food no water, i drug my self a mile and half in them 2 days. i had to put the femur back into the flesh of my leg.. i do not recommend it, shut you eyes and enjoy the 20-30 mins of zero pain in the world where you could just shut you eyes and pass out. shock, but if you want to live, put the femur back in and crawl up the side of the mountain to get to the logging road, then start crawling crab style like in school. i hit the tree so hard head on, my leg some how hit first and it spun me around the fur tree. my bike was embedded into the fucker., hah. my boots came off my feet thats how hard i hit and i had them bitches laced up tight, no clue how that happens but sure enough i was crawling in socks hyah.

i did do several things to survive. for one, as soon as i got up to the top of the mountain. i was dumb and tried to get on my bike hah. i thought maybe i could use it to roll at least, i knew i blew the motor but get this the front tire was in the fucking tree hah. no way i was gonna be getting on that.. even if you could get on a fucking thing, i had lost so much blood iw as seeing shit. saw a bunch of shit, like this huge telescope, but in reality it was just a old log, hha. but i said im come back for that, i also thought i saw some ancient Indian graffiti. hah.

i took my shirt off and made a tourniquet, by doing so i got third degree sunburns during my crawl. i used the sleeves as gloves, as the pit run ( large rocks they put on roads for logging trucks to drive on ) was so hot they burn your hands. i did crawl over to the side of the ditch, i thought i could dig for water, but i was a few days late.. i just put the mud all over my torso to protect me from sun and get a bit of water in me.. i was so dehydrated as you can imagine after two days of crawling..

yeah man i left a lot out unfortunately i see my accident pretty much every time i shut my eyes lids. its hell. i relive it every fucking day/, i do not shut my eyes much.
which totaly sucks..

anyhow, sorry to bore ya,.

hope you are having a great day, iv been up for way to long, lack of sleep.. pain keeping me up.. pretty damn tired of it. laughs.

dc2559

dc2559

you are not missing much man i can give you the cliff notes.

been growing 1 year. i tried to learn to grow while coming off 10 years of pian meds ( oxycotin, and 5 years beffore that was oxycodone etc i think ).

had a motorcycle accident, i had to crawl for two days with a compound fracture. no food no water, i drug my self a mile and half in them 2 days. i had to put the femur back into the flesh of my leg.. i do not recommend it, shut you eyes and enjoy the 20-30 mins of zero pain in the world where you could just shut you eyes and pass out. shock, but if you want to live, put the femur back in and crawl up the side of the mountain to get to the logging road, then start crawling crab style like in school. i hit the tree so hard head on, my leg some how hit first and it spun me around the fur tree. my bike was embedded into the fucker., hah. my boots came off my feet thats how hard i hit and i had them bitches laced up tight, no clue how that happens but sure enough i was crawling in socks hyah.

i did do several things to survive. for one, as soon as i got up to the top of the mountain. i was dumb and tried to get on my bike hah. i thought maybe i could use it to roll at least, i knew i blew the motor but get this the front tire was in the fucking tree hah. no way i was gonna be getting on that.. even if you could get on a fucking thing, i had lost so much blood iw as seeing shit. saw a bunch of shit, like this huge telescope, but in reality it was just a old log, hha. but i said im come back for that, i also thought i saw some ancient Indian graffiti. hah.

i took my shirt off and made a tourniquet, by doing so i got third degree sunburns during my crawl. i used the sleeves as gloves, as the pit run ( large rocks they put on roads for logging trucks to drive on ) was so hot they burn your hands. i did crawl over to the side of the ditch, i thought i could dig for water, but i was a few days late.. i just put the mud all over my torso to protect me from sun and get a bit of water in me.. i was so dehydrated as you can imagine after two days of crawling..

yeah man i left a lot out unfortunately i see my accident pretty much every time i shut my eyes lids. its hell. i relive it every fucking day/, i do not shut my eyes much.
which totaly sucks..

anyhow, sorry to bore ya,.

hope you are having a great day, iv been up for way to long, lack of sleep.. pain keeping me up.. pretty damn tired of it. laughs.
You good now man?

Top Bottom