New stage 4 cancer patient looking for advice on the RSO protocol.

• Thread starter leechap
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

leechap

Hello everyone, I am a new member to this forum and have recently been diagnosed with stage 4 oesophageal cancer that has now spread to liver and lymph nodes. I have had 1 year of chemotherapy and have already been through the RSO protocol. After the first year my tumour had shrunk slightly and the distant lymph nodes were showing no cancerous cells. Due to this I was offered surgery and 8 weeks ago I had an esophagectomy. My most recent scan has now shown the cancer had started to spread to my lymph nodes and to the liver. I have decided to do the RSO protocol once again (I did manage to consume the 60 grams in 90 days before).

My question is: Has anyone with stage 4 'palliative care' cancer (preferably oesophageal or liver cancer) had much experience/success with the RSO? Any experiences would be very appreciated.

Thanks

Lee

BrokenHome

BrokenHome

Lee,
I would like to offer my honest opinion, and while I work in medicine it is just my opinion due to lack of true research. Both of my parents are battling blood cancers and both are undergoing chemotherapy. Cannabis has been an enormous help to my father during his treatments but mainly for combating the side effects of the treatment. It’s ability to ‘treat’ cancer…? Wish we knew more.

SSgrower

SSgrower

I as well work in the medical field and the side affects of chemo is what got me back into cannabis as I am a 14 yr. throat cancer survivor. We need research and now if the plant could talk. SS

Top Bottom